Gotta love red....my Rojo trio

50298873873_e3d5cf0223_b.jpg"

49733124256_884b3920f6_b.jpg

50614633907_5828d14074_b.jpg

We have one for Blue and Green - so why not one for Red...

One of the Original 3 colours for PRS was RED and they have done various Red finishes through the years - Crimson, Black Cherry and Fire Red Burst too. I love Red guitars - as perhaps most of you know - so I want to see what Red Guitars you own.

I will kick this off with one of mine - Starting with the 'last' guitar I bought - A late 2019 Custom 24 Floyd in Fire Red Burst - and its just a regular Custom 24 Floyd - not a 10-top+
Anyway, lets see what Red guitars you have (or really like)

uh... somebody has been holding out on me. Red would be my favorite as well, but for some reason when I was buying Customs, there were only blues around.

But... I haven't seen this one before. Were you holding this one back just so I didn't have to be jealous? If so, I appreciate you looking out for me! I love red, and always wanted a C24 Floyd... I'm digging this!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we do have a blue and green guitar thread and I just earlier today posted in the blue guitar thread. And here is my red! WAIT!!!!! Does this mean I must get a green PRS?!?!:eek:;)

Here is my first PRS and my favorite, my Pauls:

pU6ogaG.jpg

Only logical answer is to get a green one! Beautiful guitar!!!

I hope some 'Red' counts as I have one with 'some' red on it...

My 2019 PRS Special Semi-Hollow - also not a 10 top - in Charcoal 'Cherry' Burst

t7ewlvo.jpg

MNZdo85.jpg

The back too is 'red-ish'
dbelatZ.jpg

Mozzi..... I love that guitar! I never get sick of seeing photos of it.

Red is my favorite color. I’ve experienced some red PRS guitars, some were mine and others were consignments. Here’s my photo collection for red PRSs:

My friend’s 20th Anniversary CU24 AP in Ruby Red.
nNha8is.jpg

VdxfyaL.jpg

McCarty 58 in fire Red Burst
JVNMZqB.jpg

WsIkghw.jpg

My 20th Anniversary Singlecut AP in Black Cherry.
kC927Kf.jpg

e0Z9joC.jpg

My McCarty 58 in Fire Red Burst.
wng5TkX.jpg

Kxu0wYa.jpg

20th Anniversary Standard 24 Satin in Vintage Cherry
fdLthtV.jpg

v7fbRQR.jpg

My SE SVN in Black Cherry. It’s been refinished to another color now.
muRnPbd.jpg

tL0WPNk.jpg

uh... somebody has been holding out on me. Red would be my favorite as well, but for some reason when I was buying Customs, there were only blues around.

But... I haven't seen this one before. Were you holding this one back just so I didn't have to be jealous? If so, I appreciate you looking out for me! I love red, and always wanted a C24 Floyd... I'm digging this!!!

I did do a new guitar day post on this around 6/7mths ago when I bought it - https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/ngd-custom-24-floyd-its-here-now.44005/

Mozzi..... I love that guitar! I never get sick of seeing photos of it.

Thank you :)

Back