The Great Green Guitar Thread

140660-tmpF407.jpg

This is my S2 which is allegedly 'frost green'.

By my estimation there are two two "like it or hate it" taboo colors which you might find a guitar made in. We just had a very successful thread in one of those colors, so here is the other color. GREEN GUITARS. There are a number of colors that I like in guitars and green is one of them.

[Paging Mr. @AP515 to the green courtesy phone.]

Mine is a Private Stock color called Absinthe Green

PRS-2018_CU24-08.jpg

This thread needs a revival! My recent, and first core purchase. '23 CU24-08 wood library. Quilted maple 10 top, swamp ash body, east Indian RW neck and cocobolo FB and head stock veneer.

Now THAT is how you bring back life to a thread! That guitar is virtually Private Stock grade from all that I can see going on there. Fantastic!

Now THAT is how you bring back life to a thread! That guitar is virtually Private Stock grade from all that I can see going on there. Fantastic!

Says the man who started it with an Absinthe PS! Gorgeous guitar with the matching curly maple neck AND the swamp ash body.

When I saw my guitar, I knew it was the one. I even told my wife that it could be a PS other than the missing PS inlays.

I really love my Jade Smokeburst, but it takes a lot of light to make the top pop. It doesn't show well when the lights are low. I love the Eriza Verde as it sort of looks like it will just glow a bit on it's own.

Back