The Great Blue Guitar Thread

Not my greatest photography, but it’s a blue guitar...

PRS_594.jpg

My final blue guitar was supposed to be a green guitar, but one does not simply pass up a reasonably priced ME 1 with trem when you are looking to round out the missing 22 fret trem PRS in your collection.

I present the 2012 vintage ME 1 (what do we call these? NOS ME 1? Second Round? Zombels?) in Blue slate that I stumbled across while looking for the amp pictured behind it.

ETFuK5YU4AAFKCH

Last edited:
My final blue guitar was supposed to be a green guitar, but one does not simply pass up a reasonably priced ME 1 with trem when you are looking to round out the missing 22 fret trem PRS in your collection.

I present the 2012 vintage ME 1 (what do we call these? NOS ME 1? Second Round? Zombles?) in Blue slate that I stumbled across while looking for the amp pictured behind it.

ETFuK5YU4AAFKCH

That's a great blue! I absolutely love it

Awww yeah!! I'd call that a unicorn. IMHO those were the best of all possible Modern Eagles because they got the wood that gave birth to the ME concept and the newer hardware and pickups. I updated my own ME1 to that spec. And slate ME1s are the best ME1s (again IMHO).

I present the 2012 vintage ME 1 (what do we call these? NOS ME 1? Second Round? Zombles?) in Blue slate that I stumbled across while looking for the amp pictured behind it.

ETFuK5YU4AAFKCH

Back