The Great Blue Guitar Thread

Hey Bowtiefanatc, where did you get the wood pup surrounds (can not remember what they are called)? Would love to get some of those! Don't like the white ones on my new CU24! Control knobs as well, source? Thanks and great collection!!!

Hey! The pickup rings are from Guilford on Reverb, I believe he has knobs as well. I bought my knobs off eBay from CrazyParts years ago. Also has rosewood switch tip & Trem arm tip (Guilford again) and Phase II Rosewood tuner buttons from eBay years ago.

I like the Guilford pickup rings because they also have the recessed pickup height screw holes.

Hey! The pickup rings are from Guilford on Reverb, I believe he has knobs as well. I bought my knobs off eBay from CrazyParts years ago. Also has rosewood switch tip & Trem arm tip (Guilford again) and Phase II Rosewood tuner buttons from eBay years ago.

I like the Guilford pickup rings because they also have the recessed pickup height screw holes.
Nice! Thanks for the info. Going to look into that!!!

Wow, just reviewed his stuff. Looks like some nice items. Great way to spend the money I don't have! Thanks again!!!

Hi there's some stunners on here! Will post pics of my new CE24 when I've worked out how to do it.
Hey Gurdybloke. I am going to write up a post on how to successfully post pix, but it mostly involves setting up an account with flickr, imgur, etc. I just set up a flickr account yesterday and updated all my photos with links from there. The other option is if you have your own website with a security certificate, but that is a lot more complex. If you need additional assistance, send me a private message with any specific questions. I will send you a link to my post one once I have written up my findings.

Cheers~
W

Hey Gurdybloke. I am going to write up a post on how to successfully post pix, but it mostly involves setting up an account with flickr, imgur, etc. I just set up a flickr account yesterday and updated all my photos with links from there. The other option is if you have your own website with a security certificate, but that is a lot more complex. If you need additional assistance, send me a private message with any specific questions. I will send you a link to my post one once I have written up my findings.

Cheers~
W

@sergiodeblanc did one last year, hopefully he will see the bat signal

Hi Moondog thanks that would be very helpful! Ok I'll sort out an account hopefully that should sort out the problem.

I have two blueys. Only one is PRS though. Currently housed in my workshop while we find a new place to live.

mtgUJy8.jpg

NR91SOB.jpg

KFJT8OL.jpg

Or, it simply faded, as blue does.

OK, fair point! Looking back at it, I was thinking "that guitar's too new to have faded!" But then again everything I can see in that photo has been available for 10-odd years.

WTH does time go?

Back