The Great Blue Guitar Thread

It hasn’t really faded and that picture was taken when it was still fairly new. A full charcoal wouldn’t have any blue. There’s a few angles where the blue pops a little more, and some where it pops even less.

I just think it’s interesting how much whale blue can vary from guitar to guitar.

sNm6kjl

There's my S2 594 a couple months ago. I'll have to take an updated pic of her when I get home.

One I made for Joe Marcinek ( who now plays a Silver Sky) I'm on the right This one has a Dragon II neck and a HD Z90 bridge
ABLVV87iTlRPn4tK6VEuySzrI6FqeIhpseVLoyvvgEQbVeIjsJvQe4kP46SNvUwXRwhQAVSk6_Q1bspxi1UcowzNs4osKiY7XWbndlb-ZlDXe_HhPQZS__cOqzyErp-9aKd8Pmo2m2sk-gqtJOV43lk7w6kGUe8CG6M3vhgsKquKajqDf4gnWToBhh3OUx1ZQZA-QIsNj5baYwD6vJtyGhpyxlYC2mBk0xZ9dQ_5kNt1rzEoFMTg9Dr19YHlxEtN7Z5EoStoKgIjgAyNiTIqBZbUt8RNUxRYCKHx5I9JFe9Z6ADT5iUFJbLi9HQDBulRtspAQkov4yifaQLnpD475uJVhYvWNvSG1ul0wG3O_2lTw3nhxa0vwDsQoTYCU3_lCz6FtzO8Baaw_ET5c3S2pEUEFRFywmOrpV4WJTX7BgJGdy2uBf6swPvHlTXysYj_tRLJPNMx3mKcaOsCNsYdeam13GPW8LJ1V0NPrtknwn6MOLPIZTy0Rt00LD5CCarI8UO3mZ0FlcROmNYbwg3cl30rYFpNCnQsWbK_4pL8E5xAMduouNAgeBplUGuoPAdvvh2Nm6W79OPQdq2Db3UMkctaleASUvnAUpZUjDY4kZUIW2wChW7H8aJCNxDYfgx-DmvoQnDR966NzSd_jewNGN3-lisdqN7FR-xEezRGhjXVvhmCGx74yslmyXxU-nmvXD0EkPt2J0JzKxtP_u5qTC58QAJaosEHncKfEDDQHybJnMWrg4aZ6KMFVKXYvkXpBtlaXJ6ivr97Tmwv1gzUhxjzILB6JNfb-g0WNfbmXZAxJd0LTspBcrbCba_0CWcMTkdV7kxb1dlbk8S6wEcBvQJH74ij-ENGIVyeoY_tprTLZxu69wVno9XbMIaPJi0yqQr7G2ypoaa5neorLZcUMlUTs2Mm=w936-h1334-s-no-gm
Hey Greywolf, some of your pix are now showing as text strings. Even ones that I was able to see yesterday, are now text strings. The text can not be highlighted but here is a print screen of the message I am responding to. Not sure what is causing this or if anyone else is seeing it, but I would suspect it has something to do with wherever those particular pictures are hosted considering the latest HB Santana you posted is viewed just fine.

GreywolfPictureIssue_2024Feb18.png

google is to blame if you can't see the pics, they show up fine on my end they are on it's server.
I understand that these images are on google drive, but that does not make them available to display on the PRS Forum for all users. Here on the forum, my testing has shown that if a photo does not end in an image extension, the PRS Forum will not properly display the image for many users. You are able to see them because it is your account and google somehow initially shows them to you and some others, but eventually, they resolve to displaying only the image path, which does not have an image extension. I was initially able to see some of them, which is why they got like/love reactions from me. But those to have now disappeared and are only showing the google drive path to that image and not displaying the image itself.

Back