THE FUTURE OF GEAR : Innovator : Paul Reed Smith | PRS Guitars

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
Just in to my inbox, interview with TTK, AKA The Tone King.
I listen to TTK all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are welcome.

I wonder if he has a real job too, as he is always on the road interviewing people, getting amp mods done by famous amp builders, cranking out a tons of vids, I do not see where he gets the time, it is a full time job just doing what he does online it seems.

This is a very cool video...
However, TTK is an Ed Roman loving goon. His PRS vs Quicksilver shootout is one of the worst guitar videos on the planet. Full of inaccuracies and half truths, it left a bad taste in my mouth that I can't seem to shake.

TTK is a mixed bag (though I do own the Mockingbird TTK-1 that his site helped produce, it's just a nice guitar and I got a good deal on it ;p), but that interview was nice. Paul is such a cool dude. It's one thing to love a company's guitars, but another to have genuine respect for the guy at the top of the ladder.

Very cool interview...I especially like Paul's last comment, "If I was pleased with everything, I wouldn't be doing my job". Goes to show he is never satisfied and will keep pushing the envelope on quality and inovation.

Back