The First Official PRS Forum contest !!!!!!!!

Shawn@PRS

yogi
Welcome to the PRS Official Forum’s first contest! We will be hosting contests periodically throughout the year - each contest is open to PRS Forum members only.

Each member will be allowed to post one entry per contest. PRS Guitars will choose the finalists, and then forum members will cast their votes to choose the contest winner. Each member gets one vote per contest. Due to international laws, PRS Forum Contests are restricted to the fifty United States (including the District of Columbia). No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited. For you lawyer types, here is a link to the official rules.
http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?4621-Official-Contest-Rules

The theme for the inaugural contest will be “Cars and Guitars.” Post a picture of your PRS guitar or amp along with your car. Entries to begin at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on May 3rd and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 15th. Then the judging will begin! We’ll be back with the Finalists around May 22nd, then it will be your turn to vote for the winner. The winner gets this Exclusive PRS Book and DVD created for the Japanese market. Sure it is written in Japanese, but it has tons of cool photos and specs.

book.JPG

Be creative and have fun!

Shawn...to be clear...does it have to be one's "OWN CAR" or can it be a photo of a PRS paired with a car....any car. Just want to know if I'm out of the running before it even starts.

The photo must be your own, it can't be something lifted from the internet or taken by another person. You can borrow someone's car if you need a lift though.

Phenny, you might want to explain why you consider those Natty beasts 'reptiles'!

(I love snakewood)

Phenny, you might want to explain why you consider those Natty beasts 'reptiles'!

(I love snakewood)

The two outside private stocks each have snakewood fretboards, and are the first two private stocks I ever owned/ordered. The Santana also has snakewood "Santana stripes." They are in fact the first two PRSi with snakewood. The other two items are self-explaining (snake and dragon).

Last edited:
Heck, that means I have to go wash my car this weekend. The thought of auto work doesn't sound appealing at the moment. :coffee:

I wanna see a photo of an serious offroad 4X4 with a PRS tied to the rack or brush guard.

The photo must be your own, it can't be something lifted from the internet or taken by another person. You can borrow someone's car if you need a lift though.

Haha! I was driving past some car dealers today and couldn't help peeking to see if they had any that matched my guitars.
I wonder if they get a lot of people wanting to take a "test drive" with their guitar?

I don't think it's ever going to stop raining long enough to shoot any new pictures so here's one from a few years back. My car, my guitar, my child.

922334_10200121262128557_179632503_o.jpg

Last edited:
Can I get an official opinion as to whether or not my photo is within the rules? After reading (most of) the rules I'm concerned about "promoting an unsafe or dangerous activity" and "third party logos and trademarks".

Last edited:
Back