The Fat Guy Thread

I demand a recount!!!

But I did try to get you to go home about 8 lbs heavier... :tongue:

Jamie

After Exp 2013 I'm back up to 252 pounds. I blame Vienna Lager and the brisket sandwiches.

225 by winter NAMM 2014 is the goal. If anyone cares to join me with round 2, speak up.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;103145 said:
After Exp 2013 I'm back up to 252 pounds. I blame Vienna Lager and the brisket sandwiches.

225 by winter NAMM 2014 is the goal. If anyone cares to join me with round 2, speak up.

I'm certainly in for round two.

I'm 228.0 today. Up from 222.8. Digestive system and red meat is most of that I'm sure.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;103145 said:

I'm in for round 2. I'll post my weight tomorrow.

I only gained 1 pound. And after my morning bathroom break at the office, I might be DOWN a pound or two... Damn! :congrats: :eek::congrats:

Jamie

Sadly, there was a big-@ss mirror in the bathroom in my hotel room. And a big @ss with a big @ss in the mirror.

I've told my wife I need an action plan...

248 this morning. Still fat - but moving in the right direction. Will do a more formal weigh-in on Saturday morning.

I'll be measuring out pre-planned meals this time but won't be able to get there until the weekend.

I'm back down to 209. Got through the summer. Now to keep it off through the winter. I still need to lose 9 Lbs before I'm done. I'm slow but steady.

I've gotten off track the last couple of weeks. I've been keeping up with my exercise, but my eating habits have gone to hell. I need to get back on track.

OK. My eating habits since Halloween have been bad, I mean pure crap. So now that I've finished off the Christmas cookies, it's time I get my ass back in shape. Summer bodies are made in the winter. Who's with me?

OK. My eating habits since Halloween have been bad, I mean pure crap. So now that I've finished off the Christmas cookies, it's time I get my ass back in shape. Summer bodies are made in the winter. Who's with me?

I AM!!!

Wait...what are we doing??? :tongue:

I am back to it tomorrow.

Right on! I've been going steady the whole time but I had a much bigger journey than you kids so I need to continue truckin'!

So… How much weight did those who lost weight put back on?

I'll fess up… I lost 25 lbs and gained back 3-4…

Time to get back in the saddle!

I'm still at my 210 - 213. I'm steady but can't hit the 200 that I want to be at. I'll need to add more exercise I think.

Back