You didn't think I was done did you?

Down!

Start: 254.2
Today: 226.6
Lost: 27.6
Percent: 10.86

image.jpg

I need to clean my scale apparently. I blame the cats. :laugh:

The wife and I recently visited the book store and scored these. Very interesting and inexpensive knowledge.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Start:

start.jpg

9/13

scale130913.jpg

9/14

scale130914.jpg

today

scale130916.jpg

record low so far: 188.5
max loss -12 lbs. (5.99%)

today: 189.2
total: -11.3 lbs. (5.64%)

Under 190!

Here's the current standings:

16SEP2013_zpsb83ceae1.jpg

I haven't weighed myself in a week or so, since I'm not a fan of starting the day with bad news. I'll do my final weigh in Wednesday morning. If everyone can post Wednesday, I'll enter the final totals.

My plans have changed so I won't be able to make it to Experience. Jesse, you kicked ass, so shoot me a PM with your PayPal address and I'll send you a fiver for your well-deserved beer.
:beer:

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;80065 said:
The guy who loses the most weight (by percentage of original weight, not actual pounds) get free beer from the rest of the participants for all 3 days. The guy who loses the least amount of weight (by percentage) gets to buy all of the winner's beer on Thursday night. No limit.

Looks like Jesse is getting free beer from the rest of us all weekend.

It will be fun to see who gets to pay for all of his beer on Thursday night. :)

Here's the current standings:

16SEP2013_zpsb83ceae1.jpg

I haven't weighed myself in a week or so, since I'm not a fan of starting the day with bad news. I'll do my final weigh in Wednesday morning. If everyone can post Wednesday, I'll enter the final totals.

My plans have changed so I won't be able to make it to Experience. Jesse, you kicked ass, so shoot me a PM with your PayPal address and I'll send you a fiver for your well-deserved beer.
:beer:

:five:

Thanks!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;101382 said:
Looks like Jesse is getting free beer from the rest of us all weekend.

It will be fun to see who gets to pay for all of his beer on Thursday night. :)

:biggrin:

Thanks!

My initial goal was 220. From day one I knew this target to be a stretch. My wife and her friends all said 224-230 would be reasonable if I did not waiver. I have kept that path and my results are obvious. While I am in the "you made a serious effort" range my goal has yet to be met and there is still time before my last post to close the contest.

Since last Wednesday I have kicked it up a notch in efforts to get closer to my initial goal of 220. I am doing double cardio and have kicked the little things like my one Diet Coke a day, salt, pepper, a bit of cheese on my eggs, and so on. I feel good. I feel like I can get close. Very close. We shall see.

I normally post my numbers after I have been that weight for a few days. Weighing myself everyday I have seen plenty of ups and downs so I like to think it's a true weight if I have maintained it for a few days. For these last few days I am throwing that out. What I weigh in at Wednesday I will post regardless. 220 or f'n bust!!! ROAR!!!

I'll be posting my "final" weigh-in on Wednesday morning. Great job everyone!

I can not lie - Jesse paid me to discourage you!

Okay, that's not true.

I made a mistake.

That may be true.

Final weigh in time.

Starting Weight: 218.8 lbs
"Ending" Weight: 210.2 lbs

Totals LBs lost: 8.6 lbs
Total % Lost: 3.93%

I am glad that I joined this thread. It gave me the motivation to get back in shape and watch what I eat. At the end of busy season, I was in the 225 range so I have lost about 15 lbs or so. This is the lightest I have weighed in years. My new goal is to get to 200 by the end of the year and down to 185 by next summer.

Thanks once again for participating and giving me the motivation to do this.

Start:

start.jpg

yesterday

scale130917.jpg

today

scale130918.jpg

record low so far: 188.5
max loss -12 lbs. (5.99%)

today: 192.3
total: -8.2 lbs. (4.09%)

damn - ended on the up side of 190.

Looks like Jesse wins fair and square!

Tomorrow, I'm shifting to this thread:

The-Forum-Fitness-Thread

So watcha got Jesse? I'm anxious to see what your final weigh in will be.

224? NOPE! I cleaned the scale after seeing this...damn cats lol.
photo+1.JPG

223.6? NOPE!
photo+2.JPG

222.8?! YEP!
photo+3.JPG

Start: 254.2
Today: 222.8
Lost: 31.4
Percent: 12.35

Here are my before and after pictures. I wore the same clothes yesterday for my picture so you could see the change.

This picture was June 9, two days before the contest started. Barney from Napalm Death wasn't impressed with my weight so he pulled an Earl.
photo+4.JPG

Here's the picture from last night. The change is pretty evident.
photo+1.JPG

And a big thanks to my coach, my wife. Without her this wouldn't have been the success it was. The 17 year anniversary of our first date is actually in two days. <3
photo+2.JPG

See everyone soon. My flight leaves in a few hours.

Last edited:
Back