The Fat Guy Thread

Down, but just another 0.2. Cardio!!!

image.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;91138 said:
Shawn Muthafuggin' Nuthall is the monster. He's up and working out by 0530 every day (0630 if he sleeps late).

This mornings workout. Not a killer, but certainly let's you know you're no longer sleeping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down, but just another 0.2. Cardio!!!

cardio schmardio - spent the day spreading mulch!

New low today ! :)

Start: 200.5

today: 188.2

record low so far: 188.2
max loss -12.3 lbs. (6.13%)

new low... total: -12.3 lbs. (%)

Last edited:
Another new low today ! :)

today: 185.6

record low so far: 185.6
max loss -14.9 lbs. (7.43%)

today: 185.6
new low... total: -14.9 lbs. (7.43%)

total: -12.3 lbs. (6.13%)

Last edited:
Won't be able to make it to the PRS EXP so I don't qualify for free beer (super sad), so some words of encouragement -- keep it up guys!

I'm not doing well with this weight loss. I can't seem to get motivated like I usually do.

Not much change this morning, 210.7
Very slooooooooooooow process dropping weight when you get older since the metabolism is slower.

today: 189.2

today: 189.2
total: -11.3 lbs. (5.64%)

I finally managed to do a full 60 minutes on the elliptical with the ramp at 50% and friction at 50%.

If I'm not firmly in the 240's by this time next week, I'm calling Jillian Michaels.

jillian-michaels-sexy.jpg

Keep in mind, none of us got in this condition overnight, we aren't going to get in shape overnight eiher. Slow and steady, stick with it and pick yourself up when you fall!

All time low this morning, 209.4.
Drank a glass of water right before my shower and weighed myself again after I got out, 210.4.
My water glass I drink from is 16 oz, so it makes sense to weigh one more pound :D
I really like this digital scale I picked up, much more accurate than that old scale I was using.

I have found with all the walking I do at work now and paying more attention to wanting to drop that I make less trips to the fridge for a snack to nibble on before the main next meal during weekends.
I eat like a horse on weekends too, but a lot of that is high fiber as in the vegis used on the kabobs, and low fat Garden burgers or Tofurky sausage dogs as seen on the kabobs below.
That was Saturday nights dinner, Sundays was the same except no potato salad, and a Roma tomato cut up instead of a standard vine tomato as seen in the pic.
Really about the only fattening thing for dinner was the potato salad.
The kabobs consist of:
Tofurkey sausage
Orange bell pepper
Walla Walla sweet onions
White mushrooms

Sometimes I will use canned whole white potatoes and pineapple chunks too, but I was out of the latter, and I did not use the spuds since I had potato salad to use up.
The Bush beans Southern Pit Barbecue are high fiber and low fat, but do have sugar added in with their sauce.
I use to put the tomato chunks or cherry tomatoes on the kabobs too, but they shrink up to much and loose liquid, so I switched over to just eating them raw.
All around a very low fat high fiber meal though.

Hoping to be one pound lighter by next weekend.

8_10_2013.jpg

Keep in mind, none of us got in this condition overnight, we aren't going to get in shape overnight eiher. Slow and steady, stick with it and pick yourself up when you fall!

Truth. I went to two Bday parties on Saturday and ate way too much at the second one! Nothing but margaritas for me this week, and twice the exercise.

Back