The Eagle has landed...Now with PHOTOS!!!

That's hot, Congrats.
Just a side note here, I wonder why a limited run of guitars like this beauty here would have a non 10 top ones in it
I thought they all would be like AP and above maybe?

Congrats, that’s STUNNING! Cant wait for your demo vid!

High gloss nitro is the way to roll! :)

Thanks everyone!! Can't wait to get home tonight and play it a little bit.

Are there non-10 top versions of these?

Thanks everyone!! Can't wait to get home tonight and play it a little bit.

Are there non-10 top versions of these?

ME-V_NON_10-2__00130.1597610180.jpg

ME-V_NON_10-6__70420.1597610180.jpg

https://nemusiccenter.com/prs-guitars-modern-eagle-v-experience-limited-charcoal-non-10-top/

Dude, so happy for you! That thing is hawt, and that neck! Can’t wait to hear what you think after you’ve had a chance to plug it in.

Sah-weet! That neck is bonkers. But no wang bar? Not cool man. I'm sure they'll set it straight, though.

That's hot, Congrats.
Just a side note here, I wonder why a limited run of guitars like this beauty here would have a non 10 top ones in it
I thought they all would be like AP and above maybe?

Looks like the top did not meet the standard once it was carved. You never really know what the figure is going to do until you carve it. It's not like PRS to waste a perfectly good guitar, so they sold it to a dealer at an appropriate discount.

Dude, so happy for you! That thing is hawt, and that neck! Can’t wait to hear what you think after you’ve had a chance to plug it in.

Thanks man! Tonight is gonna be all about playing guitar. Looking forward to it. I even told my girlfriend she can't come over, lol....

Sah-weet! That neck is bonkers. But no wang bar? Not cool man. I'm sure they'll set it straight, though.

Wang bar on it's way - YAY!!! Dude, I hope we are still on for Saturday. I can't wait to let you play it and see how you dig it.

Thanks man! Tonight is gonna be all about playing guitar. Looking forward to it. I even told my girlfriend she can't come over, lol....

Wang bar on it's way - YAY!!! Dude, I hope we are still on for Saturday. I can't wait to let you play it and see how you dig it.
Nice!

Back