The Eagle has landed…..

i-NFDztN8.gif

“When Alnus met Sally”?

I think you should name your new piece “Sally Santana.”

For those of you in the know, I was not quick in becoming a PRS owner.

This was a result of immense kindness from you wonderful people (Jim & Sergio to mention a couple).

I have deliberated for some time over my next purchase and a couple of weeks ago this beauty came up for sale.

I gulped as soon as I saw it. I’m a big figured wood guy and the medial rays on this just caught my eye.

I did all the usual checks, asking the seller to send more pics (just in case).

I took advice from a couple of knowledgeable guys on here and felt a hand on my back pushing me toward the “buy it now” button.

Well, with the postal strikes we’re experiencing here, it took sometime to arrive. Being the cautious guy I am, I didn’t want to “crack a light”, just in case it didn’t happen.

It arrived and I gave it some love, strings, fretboard and fret polish. And of course a gentle polish of the body & neck.

Enough of my blethering, here’s some pics.

It’s really resonant and all that Sergio said it would be.

I guess I’m a proper forum member now. Thanks everyone for allowing me to share this great day with you all.

I’m off to make some noise through my Mesa.
That is VERY NICE!!!

This was a result of immense kindness from you wonderful people (Jim & Sergio to mention a couple).

I have deliberated for some time over my next purchase and a couple of weeks ago this beauty came up for sale.

I gulped as soon as I saw it. I’m a big figured wood guy and the medial rays on this just caught my eye.

I took advice from a couple of knowledgeable guys on here and felt a hand on my back pushing me toward the “buy it now” button.

Well, with the postal strikes we’re experiencing here, it took sometime to arrive. Being the cautious guy I am, I didn’t want to “crack a light”, just in case it didn’t happen.

It arrived and I gave it some love, strings, fretboard and fret polish. And of course a gentle polish of the body & neck.

I guess I’m a proper forum member now. Thanks everyone for allowing me to share this great day with you all.

O M G ... spectacular!! Welcome to the club of beautiful Santana owners.

The guitars, that is, not necessarily the players. ;)

FINALLY!

I’ll have what she’s having.

Me too

Totally awesome! Huge congratulations to you and enjoy it! What a great looking top an awesome classic Santana yellow!!!! Beautiful

Thanks.

That’s a classic beauty! Great top with “grid” flame and kickass color. You’ve been happy for everyone here over the years. Now it’s our turn to be happy for you. Cheers!

Cheers.

Congrats, that’s PERFECT! Short scale trems rule :)

Yes they do.

Wow! Way to jump in there, AR! When you go, you go big!

Thanks Rick

“When Alnus met Sally”?

I think you should name your new piece “Sally Santana.”

Sally it is.

Oh h*ck yes! I'm totally chuffed for you mate! May it bring you joy and inspiration for all time!

Thanks BP

Haha, thanks.

That is VERY NICE!!!

Cheers.

I'll have what @]-[@n$0Ma☩!© is having.

Sloppy sec….. never mind.

Freakin beautiful Rueben, I'm officially green with jealousy. May you enjoy it in full health for many years fo come.

Thanks John.

Nice! Gotta love a great Santana.. congrats:)

Thanks.

Oh my yes!!! Beautiful.

Cheers.

That is a sweet, sweet guitar man and you deserve it. Looking forward to some video to see and hear the beauty that it contains!

Congrats again!!

You don’t want to hear my playing, seriously.

C’mon, man - he has no idea what’s happening to her there! He’s never seen a woman do that,

Again, picture, the word - he still won’t understand!

Nail on the head. Yeah, yeah, I know I’m doing it wrong.

Congrats, AR! That’s a beauty of a guitar. I’m sure you’ll get loads of enjoyment from it.

And ownership doesn’t determine membership. Like i5 or not, you’ve been one of us for a while.

freaks-one-of-us.gif

Thanks Alan. Another member added to the band of freaks.

O M G ... spectacular!! Welcome to the club of beautiful Santana owners.

The guitars, that is, not necessarily the players. ;)

Haha, thanks brother.

…it happened to me. Thanks.

Lovely, lovely, whatcha think about that neck?:cool:

Back