The dog is unimpressed -- (new pic page3)

That is all genetics. The main reason why I go for pedigree instead of being a rescuer. I have his mom too. He was my keeper from her first litter.

Him and his mom........
81297355_10162737344110331_7545564825271664640_o.jpg

And great genetics at that! Both are GORGEOUS! I had a Red Nose for almost 14 years. Hands down best dog I've ever had. They get such an unjustified bad rap.

The late great "Scrappy"...miss this dude!
8bHqteJ.png

I have a trio of dogs, including two Siberian Huskies. One of the Huskies will lay right beside my pedal board, which sits in front of my Archon. His butt is usually against the edge of the pedalboard, but sometimes he curls up so his head is closest. He doesn't care how loud I get. He sometimes ends up pressing on the tuner pedal in that corner, and I wonder where my sound goes...

The other husky will hang out in the same room, but isn't nearly as "familiar" with my pedals.

The Silky Terrier is relatively disinterested, and usually just goes into another nearby room.

At least the dog stays there. My dog used to get up and walk out of the room if I picked up a guitar. So I had her put to sleep. Sure, it was years later, and I said it was because she was sick and deteriorating, but let's face it. I held a grudge.

At least the dog stays there. My dog used to get up and walk out of the room if I picked up a guitar. So I had her put to sleep. Sure, it was years later, and I said it was because she was sick and deteriorating, but let's face it. I held a grudge.

Remember...dogs are the ultimate judge of a persons character. o_O:p

My dog hates it when I play guitar. Means I’m not petting him. He’ll tolerate some mellow ambient playing if not too loud. Anything overdriven or heavy, he ain’t havin’ no part of. Guitar solo? He might do a drive by pee on my leg.

Back