The DGT is the Perfect Guitar... for Me

I’ve had a springy woody thingy for this run ever since I saw it. I am grateful to have crossed paths with one.
CNdDG8Z.jpg
Every time I see this, I think why didn’t I buy that one in Japan that came up for sale a few years ago? Last one I saw in the wild. Sigh. Love that run!

I’ve had mine about 6 weeks now, it’s a stunning guitar....awesome neck and the addition of the separate vol controls makes a huge difference in the mixed pup tones.

Took a week or so to get used to 11’s but the tone makes up for any struggles with the heavier strings.
I’ve not played my other guitars since the DGT arrived but I pulled out the Santana last night...I was flying on it! The practice for weeks with 11’s then back to 10’s made the 10’s feel like rubber bands ha ha.

Pic to show it’s no Hello Kitty :p
WRHe4Eo.png
Nice one, congrats!

Every time I see this, I think why didn’t I buy that one in Japan that came up for sale a few years ago? Last one I saw in the wild. Sigh. Love that run!
There’s one on sale in Japan now. But they won’t ship it owing to CITES. It’s a stretch to fly to Japan just to hand carry it back..

There’s one on sale in Japan now. But they won’t ship it owing to CITES. It’s a stretch to fly to Japan just to hand carry it back..
Didn’t need to hear that now! :eek:

Three years ago? I would have been on my way to the airport as I wrote my response back to you!
Get-Smart-Missed-It-By-That-Much.jpg

Back