The Dear God Why Am I Awake? Thread.

Heck yeah... everybody should be, Alex Lifeson is 1 of 2 of my all time guitar gods! Any tribute to their magnificence is welcome..

Gotta love their induction into the “Hall of Fame” performance. FF play a nice tribute too.

ZZZZZZZZ Hey do I hear the drowsy sound of Sergio entering into dream sleep! Watch out for the Butt Rocker dressed up as Pennywise!!
I know I’m gonna get kicked in the NADS!:confused::confused:

ZZZZZZZZ Hey do I hear the drowsy sound of Sergio entering into dream sleep!

No, I’m painfully awake and plan to be most of the night. My girl stayed home with the flu today, and I won’t be having help with my son... I need to start a crossover thread with the flu shot one.

No, I’m painfully awake and plan to be most of the night. My girl stayed home with the flu today, and I won’t be having help with my son... I need to start a crossover thread with the flu shot one.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you’re son sleeps and you have a chance to catch some zzz’s too. Hang in there. Loving the DOAD!

Yeah.... maybe I should make breakfast?

I really like breakfast, but not when breakfast is usually served, it’s so heavy it seems like it works better for dinner time.

I shouldn’t feel too bad about being awake now, I used to be just getting home.. maybe I can pretend I was just out at the club or up late recording? Like I can pretend that the crying and sniffles and coughing is just some drunk girl I brought home who did a pile of coke and is now coughing from all the ganja she’s smoking to come down? That would explain why I have to pee so bad.....

Where’s the dislike button. :eek:I have an adventure/short story about my misadventures with scrapple that I’d like not to relive, thank you very much.

Trade ya....I won't ever mention it again in exchange for delivering a bottle, or two, of the sauce! :p

Like I can pretend that the crying and sniffles and coughing is just some drunk girl I brought home who did a pile of coke and is now coughing from all the ganja she’s smoking to come down?

Hey, I know her! Wait I'm pretty sure I was married to her..okaayy, this is awkward.o_O

Sooo, Sergio whats for breakfast?:)

Trade ya....I won't ever mention it again in exchange for delivering a bottle, or two, of the sauce! :p
Deal!
Dave has never heard of this scrapple stuff. Dave is rather sure that he will remain happily ignorant.
Smart move[ment].
I used to drink Scrapple all the time. Kiwi Strawberry. Tasty!
It ends up being liquid, but not in the way you want. :eek: And if you like your Kiwi Strawberry with “everything but the oink”, then you’re in luck!

Deal!

Smart move[ment].

It ends up being liquid, but not in the way you want. :eek: And if you like your Kiwi Strawberry with “everything but the oink”, then you’re in luck!

You guys are scaring me...:eek:

The good thing is that you are in a great relationship, you have a new son, and overall life is good.

A wise man once said that if everyone put their problems in a big pile and were forced to pick someone else's, they'd be back within hours or days to pick their own back up.

It'll work out.

Back