The daily earworm...

...There is only one way to stop that unholy racket spawned by Satan himself! Sorry man but one way is HEAVY electroshock therapy...Unfortunately, the ONLY way to permanently remove this demon seed in your ear hole is...brace yourself, a partial lobotomy be strong bro...it's gonna be okay, great news is you'll have all the crayons you can eat after the procedure...
Wibble, wibble, big yellow baby!

Anything by stevie wonder is gonna get stuck in my head. "place in the sun" is probably the current one
Funny “I Wish” always goes round my head! Maybe because the riff is one of my go to warm ups, mashed together with “Hey Joe”

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! I love Dio! I saw him in I think it was,1985 ? "Holy Diver" he had an amazing set of pipes and Tommy Iommi...forget about it!

RIP
RJD
A real delve into my dim and distant past. Loved that image of the album cover!

Thoroughly and completely, I terrorize the neighborhood with he and Chappers often.
Even “The Captain” is seriously finding his groove.

And “Danish Pete” what a man! I’ve uploaded his Super Eagle II demo on here already.

My buddy and I were talking smack about 311 today and now I have that Down song stuck in my brain. That's what I get for being a d!ck.

GRRRR...I despise that song:mad:!!! Now this one's all the way in there! DAMMIT!!! When I say I despise it...I mean I REALLY REALLY REALLY at a cellular level I DESPISE IT!:mad: So technically, I'm a dick by association now too! o_O hmm, no wait, lemme think...uh...YUP! I've ALWAYS been a dick...regardless of the association.;) Down...pfsst 311..whateves...

Back