The Color Purple....

Tosca

Zombie 10, DFZ
Finally getting around to posting some pics of my recently acquired SC 594 in the new PRS color, Purple Iris. Thought it might be a good excuse to get the whole Purple gang together.

Left to Right:
20th Anniversary PS one off in AquaViolet
New SC 594 in Purple Iris
Brian’s WL 509 in Violet Blue Burst (pseudo “forum guitar”)
P24 in Violet smokeburst with Skitchy Mod switching
PS McThick Custom 24, refinished to Ultraviolet (originally Northern Lights) also with Skitchy Mod switching.

Purple is a notoriously difficult color to photograph, especially for amateurs like me...so I took pics with various angles and lighting to provide a good comparison.

First, indoors no special lighting or effects. (Kind of boring...)

4Fvr5Ey.jpg

Then with some special effects. A little bit more what they look like in person.

mB5w0NO.jpg

Stay tuned...more to follow.

Since it’s such a beautiful sunny day...let’s go outside! First up...Purple Iris. Really love this new color. The purple is subtle and understated. Looks both contemporary and like a faded classic.

2frmmkO.jpg

2frmmkO.jpg

ezz7cCq.jpg

Bonus round. Even though you’ve all seen her before, and I already posted an Aquaviolet beauty...just too nice of a day not to break out my number one “Yenita” for some outdoor Beaty shots.

PS P24 Signature, BRW neck in Aquaviolet Smokeburst.

4aBf07p.jpg

fz3fVnr.jpg

6MYruEN.jpg

1DpXJIE.jpg

pWSlipc.jpg

Bonus round. Even though you’ve all seen her before, and I already posted an Aquaviolet beauty...just too nice of a day not to break out my number one “Yenita” for some outdoor Beaty shots.

PS P24 Signature, BRW neck in Aquaviolet Smokeburst.

4aBf07p.jpg

fz3fVnr.jpg

6MYruEN.jpg

1DpXJIE.jpg

pWSlipc.jpg
Such a stunning guitar, this is one of the most beautiful PS's I've seen.

Back