The Collection Series - A Treebute!

Tsk tsk! There was a special dealer one-off Collection Grade Santana that Mr. Flametop got...(my Miss Pernie was the one-off done by Jim L at Guitar Rez).

5_EA6_AC5_B-_DB6_E-4865-_AAB2-3_AD1_C2_C916_FA.jpg

The Santana guitar gods are not pleased you seemed to have forgetten this example of pure awesomeness! forgot! :D
EXCEPTIONAL.

ANYONE PLAYED THE TWO MINI-SWITCH LAYOUT?

EXCEPTIONAL.

ANYONE PLAYED THE TWO MINI-SWITCH LAYOUT?
I have it on my Santana. Most of the time you just mentally treat both switches as one single toggle switch, and flick them both up (neck HB) or down (bridge HB) at the same time. Thats quite intuitive and easy.

It’s the blended humbucker mode where you flick one up and the other down, that differs from standard intuition, but once you mentally picture as a clockwise ‘rotational’ twist, it also becomes intuitive.

Lastly there’s also a permutation that acts as a kill switch which I don’t use.

Tsk tsk! There was a special dealer one-off Collection Grade Santana that Mr. Flametop got...(my Miss Pernie was the one-off done by Jim L at Guitar Rez).

The Santana guitar gods are not pleased you seemed to have forgetten this example of pure awesomeness! forgot! :D

WOAH WOAH WOAH! You gotta be sure @bodia and @sergiodeblanc are wearing their helmets before you go wipping that thing out..they could hurt themselves safety first bro, safety first, safety first :D.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! You gotta be sure @bodia and @sergiodeblanc are wearing their helmets before you go wipping that thing out..they could hurt themselves safety first bro, safety first, safety first :D.
Dude, it's WAY too late for that here. My wife stopped asking me why my chin is bruised two years ago when I showed her the Private Stock Friday thread one time. Now she knows, it's from my jaw hitting the desk while I look at that thread!! Besides, Sergio's helmet has a kickers facemask, so he can still get a broken nose.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the sold PS webpage of a dealer, the amazing Collection DGT. It’s a bona fide sunrise. All’s that missing is some black onyx silhouette birds amongst the clouds. Oh what the heck throw in a couple of palm trees and a pina colada.
PblLiM7.jpg

From the sold PS webpage of a dealer, the amazing Collection DGT. It’s a bona fide sunrise. All’s that missing is some black onyx silhouette birds amongst the clouds. Oh what the heck throw in a couple of palm trees and a pina colada.
PblLiM7.jpg
Would have loved to try one of these! Though I’m more of a sunset and Mai Tai kind of guy.:)

This is killer! One smokin' guitar!

Back