The Collection Part 1: The Private Stocks

Utkarsh

Ministry of guitar
I've been meaning to make a proper collection video for the years. The last complete one was in 2017ish.
Anyway the herd has grown well beyond the point of one video, so I am splitting it into segments.

And of course, there was only one way to kick it off. With my favourite category of guitars. Some of these guitars have appeared on the forum. Others may not have.

Enjoy!

P.S: As I was putting this together, I realized that I have 24 PRS's (including the SEs). Think I need an intervention but the problem is that they keep attracting me and I like them all and don't feel like selling any (I have only sold 2 in the years so far and one was genuinely an offer too good to refuse). One day I will make a family shot and put it on the thread but they have never really been all out at once.

Secondary note: Also I struggled a little with how indulgent it seems to talk about one's own possessions, particularly expensive ones. But as I reflected, I realized I enjoy watching guitar collection videos and also that my entire collection probably adds up to well less than a Burst (and I enjoy watching owners of Bursts talk about them), so I feel a little better.

Ok, my wife has never asked if she should get a Private Stock for me. That’s some serious spouse points there!

Subscribed to your channel… we’ll get you to 1000 yet! No link for the wife’s channel, but it sounds like she’s got a good following already. I should do a collection video: 1 part, about 5 minutes! :) Well, I enjoyed watching and will keep up weekly.

Very fun to watch! You are a very lucky man having such an incredible collection of guitars!! But the real treasure in your collection is having a wife like her!!! Congrats on both the collection and your life mate, and I am looking forward to the next episode!!!!

As they say, you only live once. It’s a blessing to find a true joy while still young, which maximises the time you have to enjoy! Damned with the spending. We mostly know our limits anyway.

I’ve gotten all the specific guitars I ever wanted. There was a time some pernambuco necked beauties were like an unattainable dream to me, but yet now here they are by my side. Yet I am still consistently on the lookout for special ones that pop up now and then! Why not? Keeps life interesting!

So go ahead and enjoy yourself. Know your limits, but also know you have only one life. Somewhere in between lies the correct balance!

Ok, my wife has never asked if she should get a Private Stock for me. That’s some serious spouse points there!

Subscribed to your channel… we’ll get you to 1000 yet! No link for the wife’s channel, but it sounds like she’s got a good following already. I should do a collection video: 1 part, about 5 minutes! :) Well, I enjoyed watching and will keep up weekly.

Haha thanks. Since I'm not a legit youtuber (and nor do I want to be. Otherwise it will stop being fun), every little bit counts. I look forward to seeing a video of your collection :)
Also I attached a link to my wife's Youtube. She has about 25K subscribers, though more on other platforms like Instagram

Very fun to watch! You are a very lucky man having such an incredible collection of guitars!! But the real treasure in your collection is having a wife like her!!! Congrats on both the collection and your life mate, and I am looking forward to the next episode!!!!

I agree. The guitars could go away tomorrow. It's the relationship that counts. Thanks for the support. The next episode will be out this Sunday

As they say, you only live once. It’s a blessing to find a true joy while still young, which maximises the time you have to enjoy! Damned with the spending. We mostly know our limits anyway.

I’ve gotten all the specific guitars I ever wanted. There was a time some pernambuco necked beauties were like an unattainable dream to me, but yet now here they are by my side. Yet I am still consistently on the lookout for special ones that pop up now and then! Why not? Keeps life interesting!

So go ahead and enjoy yourself. Know your limits, but also know you have only one life. Somewhere in between lies the correct balance!

Thanks for the advice. I have definitely been on both sides of the balance (1 little Epi Les Paul for more than 10 years as a student/ fresh grad with loans, and whatever it is, that I am now). But yes, I will keep striving

It's a cool video and some beautiful guitars. Personally I'd rather hear the guitars too. Maybe not a full review or anything but it feels a little strange for me to watch a video on guitars without any music until the closing credits.

It's a cool video and some beautiful guitars. Personally I'd rather hear the guitars too. Maybe not a full review or anything but it feels a little strange for me to watch a video on guitars without any music until the closing credits.

Yes I have been debating with that. Ill link in the description anyway to the sounds of the guitars but from the next video, I may add playing . Just means longer and more video's (don't think anyone will complain :)l Thanks for the feedback

I think maybe I need to get out of the Information Technology business and get into whatever business you are into so that I could start buying PRS Private Stock guitars.

Back