The Christmas Kitty...

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
Ho Ho Ho....
25439007_10210775099877610_3910618251985734365_o.jpg

If I leave a guitar out, she'll either by right by it, or will lie down against the body of it...

If I leave a guitar out, she'll either by right by it, or will lie down against the body of it...

YUP! Ms.Kitty knows what's up! Here are a couple of my general observations/reactions, when I saw these pics.o_O

1) She has excellent taste.:cool:
2) She is generous,she allows you to play HER guitars!
3) She looks kinda dangerous and a liiittle unstable when unmedicated:confused:.
4) She's a very effective security system. Apparently, you're system is activated and is functioning properly.
My eyes and throat are beginning to swell shut from just looking at the adorable little furball of aniphlactic deatho_O

I know... GASP:eek:...there has to...GASP:eek:... be a Doctor...GASP:eek:.... in here...GASP:eek:...it's the PRS...GAAAASSSSPPP:eek:....FORUM....GASP...:eek:
HELLLLP!!!...HLP........hhhhh.:eek::eek::eek::eek:..

Love the cat in the case. The guitar looks great too. Oh and a blue lined case too! (Just why did they stop making those?) Next thing you'll know is the guitar is dumped outside under a bush and the case hauled up next to the fire or something warm, off limits and requisitioned as a cat bed.

Love the cat in the case. The guitar looks great too. Oh and a blue lined case too! (Just why did they stop making those?) Next thing you'll know is the guitar is dumped outside under a bush and the case hauled up next to the fire or something warm, off limits and requisitioned as a cat bed.

You can still get those cases. They're the paisley ones that a lot of the Wood Library and AP guitars come in.

Back