The Christmas Kitty...

Christmas Kitty Kard
25398626_10210785751183886_8544250966664060142_n.jpg
Your moggy looks like he/she is after the bird inlays!:D

Someone has probably already said that.

Love it! The crazed stick face is a thing of legend in my world. My last pooch was a boxer/rottweiler mix who was stick-obsessed. One day I was trudging through hip-deep Michigan snow with an armload of firewood, and dropped a hefty piece of oak; I watched in amazement as she effortlessly snatched it out of the snow and trotted off to the garage. She was always very careful around my equipment too, and never even glanced at any guitars. Such a gentle sweetheart.

H4TWmWA.jpg

That's a lot of dog! I grew up with boxers. My pup is a Rottweiler and, we're pretty positive, Sheltie mix. She's a true blend of the two: neurotic, but a great helper, playful, loyal. She's not careful around anything. She loves the snow (what little we get)!

YoBE0bvh.jpg

Just because some jerk trained their animal to be an a$$hole, don’t blame all animals. None of ours have ever been like this. I blame the humans.

Well, perhaps that's my issue... who trains a cat to do ANYTHING? They do what they want. Before we fenced in our back yard this spring, only the Jack Russell had to be tied up when he was let out. Our other dogs we've had over the years were taught where their yard was and with only a couple exceptions, they stayed in their yard. At least three of my neighbors have cats who have little doors so they can come and go as they please. One used to get under my back deck and spray. Every time you walk out of the house, you smell cat piss even though you don't have a cat. Once used to climb on our cars all the time when it was cold out. One would come spend his day on our porch furniture as soon as we'd leave for work. One or more used to crap in the back yard all the time.

My next door neighbor has a cat and his cat has never been in our yard. Other side of him though, they've had cats for 20 years and most of the infractions above were by their cats. But other neighbors have them and they do the same. This spring, after one more clean dog rolling in cat crap one week, and a week later ruined brand new porch furniture, was the last straw. $5,000 worth of cedar fence and they stay out of the back yard. Turning Tripper loose twice when I see one on the front porch seems to have cured that.

When my family only had the one cat, and we lived in an apartment, we had the kitty potty trained (yes, just like in Meet the Fockers). With the change of venue to the house and the addition of the dog she gave it up. With the addition of the boy cat soiling the litter box, she went back to regularly peeing in the toilet.

Anyway, I agree outdoor cats in neighborhoods are regularly jerks.The happiest cats I've seen, though, are ones who can get outside on large properties. This way they have plenty of territory to roam without treading on neighbors' space. Cat jerkiness is personality dependent as well.

Well, perhaps that's my issue... who trains a cat to do ANYTHING? They do what they want. Before we fenced in our back yard this spring, only the Jack Russell had to be tied up when he was let out. Our other dogs we've had over the years were taught where their yard was and with only a couple exceptions, they stayed in their yard. At least three of my neighbors have cats who have little doors so they can come and go as they please. One used to get under my back deck and spray. Every time you walk out of the house, you smell cat piss even though you don't have a cat. Once used to climb on our cars all the time when it was cold out. One would come spend his day on our porch furniture as soon as we'd leave for work. One or more used to crap in the back yard all the time.

My next door neighbor has a cat and his cat has never been in our yard. Other side of him though, they've had cats for 20 years and most of the infractions above were by their cats. But other neighbors have them and they do the same. This spring, after one more clean dog rolling in cat crap one week, and a week later ruined brand new porch furniture, was the last straw. $5,000 worth of cedar fence and they stay out of the back yard. Turning Tripper loose twice when I see one on the front porch seems to have cured that.
Move. ;) And yes, you can train any animal toward or away from nearly any activity. Btw, cats are communal voiders, so it takes a lot of bad influence to get them to go in someone else’s yard...unless you live in a sandbox. Your problem is your neighbors, not their animals. I’d be pi$$ed too.

Back