The Christmas Kitty...

Those two guitars are several months apart, but does anyone else see the tops to be eerily similar in pattern? Not exact, but very very close.
They're both Wood Library, with the blue 509 being a "10" and the charcoal jadeburst being an "Artist" grade.

Crazy!

Thanks for all the cat and guitar shares, guys!

I'm not a cat hater. But most definitely not a cat lover. Extremely allergic to them. Plus, I make my pet preferences the way I did my wife preferences. I'm not so much into aloof, "don't touch me unless I want to be touched," "I lay around and do nothing and you can't make me" personalities. I'm more into friendly, playful, loyal, "take me out to play," "I'll do tricks for you," and "I'll jump on you even when you have on your good clothes" type personalities. Like I said, my preferences for pets and wife. :)

Plus, what is it with cat people pretending they have no responsibility to keep their cat in it's own yard? I could write three paragraphs of things that neighbors cats have done to our house, cars, yard, etc over the years! Can't tell you how many times they crapped in my back yard, and a freshly bathed dog rolled in it (ok, I don't understand this either! LOL) and had to have an immediate bath before coming back in the house. Many other incidents, including, at one point we had 2 cars each of which was less than 2 years old, and both had scratches on the roof and hood where the neighbors cat would climb up on them! (apparently to stay warm when it was cold outside). And, our brand new porch furniture cushions had to be thrown away after two months this spring because another neighbors cat not only would sleep on them, but SPRAYED them. I had to power wash the freakin furniture and buy all new cushions! I let my Jack Russell loose on him the last time he sat on the brand new ones we had just bought to replace them. Haven't seen him back since. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Our two were as well. Alas they are no more.

We have 3 dogs now.

The spaniel belonged to my best friend who is a phenomenal player. She sits and looks at me when I play. I swear she’s thinking, “how come you’ve got gray hair and you play like your in primary school!!

Ours stay indoors 24-7...
Bad things happen to cats outside... LoL!

Truth!

Here's how it goes in our house:

"Merry Christmas."
FREjlpsh.jpg

"Whatever."
ja1HDnsh.jpg

"STICK!"
6W6tcJLh.jpg

Truth!

Here's how it goes in our house:

"Merry Christmas."
FREjlpsh.jpg

"Whatever."
ja1HDnsh.jpg

"STICK!"
6W6tcJLh.jpg

Love it! The crazed stick face is a thing of legend in my world. My last pooch was a boxer/rottweiler mix who was stick-obsessed. One day I was trudging through hip-deep Michigan snow with an armload of firewood, and dropped a hefty piece of oak; I watched in amazement as she effortlessly snatched it out of the snow and trotted off to the garage. She was always very careful around my equipment too, and never even glanced at any guitars. Such a gentle sweetheart.

H4TWmWA.jpg

Back