The Birds Behind The Famous PRS Bird Inlays (McCarty 594 love affair)

Very cool! Great work on both the guitar and the Ken Burns style video! I hope the 24 fretted owners don't fret about the missing owl! I know I can let it slide considering your McCarty does not have the owl ;~))
Keep 'em comin'. You may want to post stuff like this in the Studio & Stage section here at the forum!!!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Very cool! Great work on both the guitar and the Ken Burns style video! I hope the 24 fretted owners don't fret about the missing owl! I know I can let it slide considering your McCarty does not have the owl ;~))
Keep 'em comin'. You may want to post stuff like this in the Studio & Stage section here at the forum!!!

Happy pickin'!
MW

Thank you, sir!

The owl was ready - but when I was about to add the music I realised the song was too short. Lol :D

Ah, okay! Is it possible to move a post from one section to another, after the initial post has been made?

Thank you, sir!

The owl was ready - but when I was about to add the music I realised the song was too short. Lol :D

Ah, okay! Is it possible to move a post from one section to another, after the initial post has been made?
I don't believe you can move it. I think you would have to delete it and re-post it. But don't worry about it, it is fine here, just try to use that section in the future!

Once again, fine work!

I don't believe you can move it. I think you would have to delete it and re-post it. But don't worry about it, it is fine here, just try to use that section in the future!

Once again, fine work!

Will do! :)

Very nice. Awesome tone. I like that grind.

But are you sure that was a hawk landing?

Back