The Big Grab (Part 2 of 4)

BOOM! Nice Hans - I never knew the white was pearl either. Really interested if it measures to be thicker. Maybe the weight is playing mind games with you?
I don't have a caliper to measure the thickness is the center of the body but this guitar is a ludicrous 1 and 15/16th inches thick at the edge. That dwarfs the edge thickness of my HB.

Very Nice. I don't believe mine has any Pearl in the Tribal (i have #57). I think they did that on the 2nd run after the lawsuit was settled.

Very Nice. I don't believe mine has any Pearl in the Tribal (i have #57). I think they did that on the 2nd run after the lawsuit was settled.
I didn't realize the injunction from the Gibson lawsuit interrupted this run. What year was yours made?

I didn't realize the injunction from the Gibson lawsuit interrupted this run. What year was yours made?

i want to say 2000, I was just looking at it and there is pearl in it. but your white is brighter. Apparently around 2/3rd of them were built before the Lawsuit. Im sure there are others on here that know more about it.

They are a beast of a guitar though, I love mine

Last edited:
Back