The best that isn’t yours

LOL ah yes that’s true, he already has one to his name! What I really meant was taking the Santana body shape and making it a singlecut. Hmm now that’s an idea for a new PS!
I’m looking at the Santana’s you posted above, and using my pinky to obscure the left cutaway, and then imagine what it would look like. I must say, I LIKE what I see!! It would look more Les Paulish because of the more rounded bottom curves, but totally unique!

Yeah, I imagine that would be potentially problematic considering the fact that the Santana body shape is basically a Gibson Les Paul Jr. I assume PRS isn’t looking to do the whole lawyer thing with Gibson again.

I find it disheartening to know there aren’t at least twenty cool affluent people in this whole world.
Back when I had the means, it was a weight issue for me, as most were between 9-10lbs and my back has decided 8 is a hard limit.

Otherwise I’d still have this one :(
image.jpg

Want.
03wNPE0.jpg

kNSIZpq.jpg

I’d spec everything that’s on this build. Might’ve gone with Peruvian mahogany neck as I’m not familiar with Kingwood. Might go down to Chicago in a couple weeks to check this out and see if anyone is looking to buy some slightly abused organs.

Want.
03wNPE0.jpg

kNSIZpq.jpg

I’d spec everything that’s on this build. Might’ve gone with Peruvian mahogany neck as I’m not familiar with Kingwood. Might go down to Chicago in a couple weeks to check this out and see if anyone is looking to buy some slightly abused organs.
A dealer told me Kingwood is like ancient Brazilian RW, maybe more dense? Few I’ve seen weigh a ton!

Back