Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Artist

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Soapbars

• Santana

• Total voters
5909 for me, with 5708 second and DGT Bridge third.

408's for an honorable mention, would love to try them in a 245 scale guitar...

5708 are the coolest one. 5310 are cool too, and in split mode are the best ones. VB HFS are the best modern pickups out there!!! dont like 5909 so much, and 513 sucks

THE 57/08's are fine full sounding pickup's,but I gotta say I love my 408's...YA,YA, MUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like a lot of different PRS pickups, depending on the guitar. For instance, I love the T&Bs in Standards, but not so much in the Customs. I came to not really like the 6s in my SCT, but others swear by them in other models. I had a Korina McCarty with 59/09s that sounded a bit muddy, but they KILLED in other models. And I have several types I have, but haven't tried them yet, like like Dragon 1s, my Deep Dish 2, and my Chainsaw. But if I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be the 57/08s. For the type of music I play most, I prefer lower gain pickups, and let the amp do the work.

Had PTC install 57/08 pickups in my Custom 22 replacing Dragon 2s... HUGE difference! Will do the same on my McCarty! 57/08 are fantastic sounding!

In 1995, the McCarty pickups (and guitar) changed my life in a big way...
Today, I rock 57/08s in the neck position of my DiGiT and my Lester...
The Grissom bridge is the ultimate pickup in the bridge position of my DiGiT
My Lester SINGS through a 59/09 bridge position pickup...

I'd like to know how many people went home with white DGT's after watching Grissom all weekend.

I'd like to know how many people went home with white DGT's after watching Grissom all weekend.
Not me!!!! LOL....Dave told me he looked down Fri night and said to himself...."Damn...White guitars do look great on stage!!" It's funny I went home with my Goldtop after Len set it up for Dave to check out with a BIG smile on my face!!!! I've always said White does sound/look better, but my relic'd DGT is amazing!!!!

Not me!!!! LOL....Dave told me he looked down Fri night and said to himself...."Damn...White guitars do look great on stage!!" It's funny I went home with my Goldtop after Len set it up for Dave to check out with a BIG smile on my face!!!! I've always said White does sound/look better, but my relic'd DGT is amazing!!!!

Dave gave the Relic a ride this week? Did he dig?

Lol...I almost did:D

(but ended up with a stripped 58 instead)

oops...almost forgot--voted for the 57/08s

followed by the DGT and if you want to rip, a Tremonti treble.

Last edited:
Back