The Beatles: Get Back

I'm so looking forward to this. Huge Beatles fan growing up, had all the LPs until I went to college and my mom threw everything out. Or so I thought...

It turns out she stashed them all in the basement without telling me. Now 30 years later she's moving and my wife was helping clean the place out and Lo! my records turned up in all their glory. All the old Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, Eric Clapton (Beano album too!), even a Satriani LP of all things. Was looking at the old album posters and booklets inside the White Album and Magical Mystery tour when my wife said 'don't get too used to them, I sold them all and they guy is picking them up in a couple of minutes." :(

I need this movie to soothe my pain ASAP!

I'm so looking forward to this. Huge Beatles fan growing up, had all the LPs until I went to college and my mom threw everything out. Or so I thought...

It turns out she stashed them all in the basement without telling me. Now 30 years later she's moving and my wife was helping clean the place out and Lo! my records turned up in all their glory. All the old Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, Eric Clapton (Beano album too!), even a Satriani LP of all things. Was looking at the old album posters and booklets inside the White Album and Magical Mystery tour when my wife said 'don't get too used to them, I sold them all and they guy is picking them up in a couple of minutes." :(

I need this movie to soothe my pain ASAP!

You mean your ex-wife, right?

You mean your ex-wife, right?

Good thinking! However I think it's cheaper to buy them all again on Ebay. It's like how every once in a while I am offered a really great job opportunity that requires me to move and I always tell them "Will you double my pay to make up for the half-of-everything-I-own that my wife is going to take in the divorce?"

Who f**cking needs a tv commercial for an album that came out 50 years ago?!? C’mon!”
hmm...

Who's Next
LA Woman
Aqualung
Led Zeppelin IV
Meddle
Fragile
The Yes Album
Tarkus
Master of Reality
The Cry Of Love
Rough And Ready
Fireball
Thin Lizzy
4 Way Street
Santana III
Nantucket Sleighride

I mean, for a year that there was no new Dream Theater album released, that seems like a pretty stellar year. :D:D

hmm...

Who's Next
LA Woman
Aqualung
Led Zeppelin IV
Meddle
Fragile
The Yes Album
Tarkus
Master of Reality
The Cry Of Love
Rough And Ready
Fireball
Thin Lizzy
4 Way Street
Santana III
Nantucket Sleighride

I mean, for a year that there was no new Dream Theater album released, that seems like a pretty stellar year. :D:D

Man, that’s not nice putting Santana III on the worst of ‘71 list.

Back