The 594 McCarty

FennRx

Gibson Fanboy
Is the best model. I know it’s just the S2 version but this thing absolutely smokes. It absolutely blows the core sc245 I used to own out of the water.
Q09YAWM.jpg

The S2 594s are really good. I have a S2 594 thinline that's a straight-up great guitar. I miiiight put a pair of 57/08s in it that I have laying around, though it's a little more extensive rewiring job than I would have thought before I popped open the control cavity.

The S2 594s are really good. I have a S2 594 thinline that's a straight-up great guitar. I miiiight put a pair of 57/08s in it that I have laying around, though it's a little more extensive rewiring job than I would have thought before I popped open the control cavity.
I have done it with assistance, :cool::cool::cool::cool:

I made it better. On the few PRS I’ve played, the weakness was always the bridge pickup and this guitar was no exception, though to a much lesser extent.

Slapped a WCR/JWP Crossroads neck and Godwood bridge in her. After some adjustments, this guitar sounds so much better. Much more beef; hits the Marshall considerably harder for more ooomph.

And the double creams look sexy AF. :)
6T0lesY.jpg

Still a nice top. Really is for an S2. Mine don’t look like that. I’m not jealous either. Only two Marshalls by the way. Still not jealous. Yeah, that’s it.

Back