The 2019 PRS Factory Tour

Very cool! I’m looking forward to touring it in person in May at Experience. Thanks for posting!

My wife and I just went last Thursday, and it was frikkin' amazing - you can't prepare yourself for the plethora of PRSi - at every turn of your head. I basically floated the whole way through the place. And even better, we were the only ones on the tour!

It's a must mister!

I know, just trying to engineer a family holiday in Maryland could be a challenge.

However flights from Florida to Maryland probably aren’t too expensive. So who knows, if I squeeze my eyes closed, click my heels and say “There’s no place like Log Canoe, there’s no place like Log Canoe!”

I know, just trying to engineer a family holiday in Maryland could be a challenge.

We’re not really all that concerned about getting your family there. Just you. Although most here have said they’d prefer that my family go instead of me.

It really is a cool thing. It’s one of my favorite parts of Experience, but if you can do the regular tour when the factory is in full swing, it’s even better. Just the smell when you walk onto the factory floor is amazing.

Documentary of the year. Really good production & voice over.

Thanks, I really enjoyed that.

Back