The 2013 Experience guitars are poppin' up at the ol' Westie!

WildWestGuitars

Wild_West_Guitars
Authorized PRS Dealer
1273862_532565906819848_1162467004_o.jpg

Soooooo tempting! Either the one piece, or the black gold.

Or the swamp ash.

There's my problem. I just can't make up my mind.

Sounds like Serge, JFB n' Rob Squad have The Itch to Bang It Loose !!!!
Great to Rock The Freeking Tsunami Nights (Like A Hurricane) with you Lads In Leather !!!!!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!
DFD

Soooooo tempting! Either the one piece, or the black gold.

Or the swamp ash.

There's my problem. I just can't make up my mind.

I'll pick for you.

Sounds like Serge, JFB n' Rob Squad have The Itch to Bang It Loose !!!!
Great to Rock The Freeking Tsunami Nights (Like A Hurricane) with you Lads In Leather !!!!!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!
DFD

Bang it loose in....The Witching Hoooooooooouuuuuuuuurrrrruuuurrrrruuuururururururrrrrrr!!!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!! The Witching Hour is a Bitchin' Time to Build The Perfect Six-String Beast, I hear;
when the Power of The Wood Library is Unleashed at The Ultra Vortex (In The Night), you know the time is
right !!!!
Rob Squad's six-string radar is on flay-eeeeeeeemz, Boyz !!!!

'Tis True, M'maaaan WoundTight! It's been a scintillating, steamrolling September Coast to Coast Experiencer while slinging axes extraordinaire; here, there n' everywhere else, for that matter!!!! It's a Top Secret Midnight Hour reference, of which neither M'Maaaan JFB Brohammer nor myself can yet divulge. But you see, Ehm, it came from Philosophizing In The Atrium of The Hilton Garden Inn in Annapolis (In The Night) in '13. 'Twasn't a Dark n' Stormy Night, as was our last meeting of The Private Stock minds at The Fabled Hiltonner, but JFB n' I are galloping along at a frenetic, Sleepy Hollow/Headless Horseman pace !!!!
DFD

Ha! We can make her an Overnight Sensation, Noize Boyz! In a nick of time as sweet as the swoosh of Serge's icy-cool, razor-thin plastic card through the cc machine, sending the PRS Powerhouse hurtling to his rock n' roll doorstep in DG-ILL, so say I, to quote Sir Denis Eton Hogg: Tap Into.... America !!!!
DFD

Serg....... Are you DFD going to be Bang Stallions and bang loose an Axecalibur from the stone of Rock in the night??? I think you should!!

DFD..... That Swamash Twenerfoo is killer McGiller!

Serg....... Are you DFD going to be Bang Stallions and bang loose an Axecalibur from the stone of Rock in the night??? I think you should!!

I think we may have done that already? I'm not sure... though, I drank a lot that week.

The bay water calls at midnight. Are you going to answer???

Back