The “Santana/Original” body shape!

Honestly, the Santana guitar PRS has been putting out the last... IDK, 6-7 years? Are ridiculous values!

Santana’s used to to be $7000 or some sh!t, and that’s not including inflation. Retro’s and the model before that are priced like regular production Core guitars now, and they’re excellent guitars!

This one that I have is probably one of, if not the best made guitar I own:

fOwJyIz.jpg

And the Retro is packed with a pile of unique features, at the price of a CU24... purfling, binding, rosewood headstock overlay with an eagle... they’re f@cking bargains if you ask me.

I have to agree 100%! My 2015 retro is the best of all the PRSi I have owned, and a lot of bang for the buck. The neck shape and size is amazing, and I love what the 24 frets with 245 scale do for the tone and feel.

My blood orange looks like it's on fire from some angles.

6PxF9Un.jpg

I have to agree 100%! My 2015 retro is the best of all the PRSi I have owned, and a lot of bang for the buck. The neck shape and size is amazing, and I love what the 24 frets with 245 scale do for the tone and feel.

6PxF9Un.jpg

[homer donut gif]

6PxF9Un.jpg

As close to a perfect guitar as I’ve ever found.

Back