That new guitar case smell...and kettle corn caramel

Wait...has anyone else had this visual...a bunch of dudes jumping up, shoving their heads in guitar cases, sniffing loudly, then popping out with perplexed looks on their faces. No?! Just me? That's odd.

Disclaimer*
The time is: 1:50 a.m.

Wait...has anyone else had this visual...a bunch of dudes jumping up, shoving their heads in guitar cases, sniffing loudly, then popping out with perplexed looks on their faces. No?! Just me? That's odd.

Disclaimer*
The time is: 1:50 a.m.
:D

So @Shawn@PRS , any comment on what type of glue/adhesive/whatever is used in the cases to give them that addictive caramel kettle corn smell? Are the cases made by PRS, or for PRS? I seem to recall originally (once PRS was a production house, so late-80s and on) they were made for PRS, and that might still be true.

So @Shawn@PRS , any comment on what type of glue/adhesive/whatever is used in the cases to give them that addictive caramel kettle corn smell? Are the cases made by PRS, or for PRS? I seem to recall originally (once PRS was a production house, so late-80s and on) they were made for PRS, and that might still be true.

Is that when they were made in the Ol-factory?!;)

Last edited:

Hold up...this made me flashback to the poor little V12 unicorns...please tell me no unicorns were harmed in the manufacturing of the magic case glue....please...pretty please.o_O

Admit it bro...you know that's why "Little Alnus" started playing drums. You wanted a "mini me" to follow you around just for the live rimsot effect! :p:D

He’s left me for dust! He plays keys, clarinet and drums!

Little show off.

All I need now is for Dad to appear with his trombone to give me the “Wah-Wah-waaaaah!”;)

Back