That escalated quickly! NGD

@Drlepp I fully endorse the Ric 360 and Jazzmaster -- good man! Two essential pieces of gear in my collection. Also might impressive board. I turned to the dark side of Helix a few years and now embrace the power of a fully operational Death Star.

@Drlepp I love that space and your pedal collection.

Thanks, it’s tight space. If I get too much feeling I’m afraid I’ll put the headstock through a wall. I kind of lost it with the pedals though. Currently I’ve got 22 pedals in the chain of which eight are reverbs. No amp - Strymon Iridium and headphones - and honestly I don’t miss my amp terribly. If anything, the headphones makes me listen carefully for details and makes me less sloppy. The first time plugging in an amp again will probably blow my mind...:)

@Drlepp I fully endorse the Ric 360 and Jazzmaster -- good man! Two essential pieces of gear in my collection. Also might impressive board. I turned to the dark side of Helix a few years and now embrace the power of a fully operational Death Star.

Great guitars for sure! There’s a Carl Wilson 360-12 in the grey case and a Gibson SG in the brown one. And an Fender AVRI Jaguar in the gig bag. And since this photo was taken a McCarty 594 has joined the team. None should feel sorry for me.:)

Thanks mate, I’m intrigued by the hollow bodies, Vela HB:s looks great, but at the moment I’m a true closet player (playing through headphones via an Iridium) and being quiet is key to getting any play time at all. I’m not joking about the closet.:)
RrXYesy.jpg

That wooden stool sure builds character.:p

Piezo in my mind has always been something a simple acoustic simulator pedal could do, but I’ve got no experience with either.

But this wasn’t really my thread and I’ve been harassing this place continuously about thoughts on the matter in other threads. I’ve promised myself four premium guitars in one year is enough (...clock is slowly counting down to 2021...:))!

Sorry OP. Btw, nice collection you’ve started!
That is one serious pedal rid for the closet!!

Back