Thanks, thanks and thanks again

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
Forum sisters and brothers,

I just want to put out a big thanks to all that participate in our unique community here.

Very little causes trouble. And when it does, it mostly disappears as quickly as it arose.

Daily visits here, are a highlight for me. Especially in these testing times.

Most of you will be aware that last September something occurred that totally rocked my world in more ways than one. This started from an unusual conversation about IRN BRU (Scottish fizzy drink)

Jim and Sergio, I thank you for your crazy, wonderful scheme, you are both “Bangin” guys -

I relay the story of it quite often to friends or anyone who will listen (the rantings of an old dude). I receive the same amazed comments every time.

Peter, thanks for my only modification that I’ve made to my SE245.

I never intentionally insult or offend as I would hope we all do. I treat others as I would wish to be treated. Yes there are times that I want to type something, but believe or not I do have a filter (shaddap Alan, Howie, Dave and others)

I really appreciate how I have been accepted on here. Don’t know why or how, but heck why question it.

Please accept my humble gratitude, for all that has happened on here in the last two and half years. The friends I’ve made and those that have reached out.

My thanks to:

- others who have selflessly gifted me things.

- Scott Russell, you’re my brother from a Southern Mother.

- Les, who I’m worried about because he’s been silent on here. You gave me the inspiration and advice with regard my pedalboard.

- Dave, who allows me to spar with him, with my lousy puns.

- Alan T, who is my Monty Python brother.

- Alan Manning, whose righteous PS I hope to see in person.

- everyone who makes this forum technically possible and to those who fought for its creation (Hans).

- everyone who’s involved in creating these amazing instruments and making it possible for them to be available globally.

- those of us that stuck in at school and share with us the amazing projects they have commissioned, Steve Pf, Tosca, to name a few.

- everyone who shares their lives on here, pictures, stories, advice and more.

I apologise if I’ve missed anyone.

I’ve learnt not to read comments whilst eating or drinking.

Last and by no means least, thanks to PRSh, without whom none of this would of happened.

I hope truly to meet as many of you in person. Experience would be a dream come true.

Thank you all so much!

Did PRS send out items for the experience event being cancelled? I'm a newbie so I don't know much about those events.

- Alan Manning, whose righteous PS I hope to see in person.

I hope you do, you & Alan head up the Euro chapter. Bodia, Sergio, & others are the Midwest division, they would have regular meetings before the plague hit us. I hope when things get back to normal I'll be able to kick up enough dust to start up a West Coast PRS addiction unit here in Cali.

This is one of the best Forum appreciation threads I've seen, good words you've shared here.

Glad to hear that Les is okay - I was worried. I fully understand the need to take a break - I've done it myself a couple times.

And Alnus, you fit in perfectly here. This is one of the two forums I'm proudest to be a member of.

I hope you do, you & Alan head up the Euro chapter. Bodia, Sergio, & others are the Midwest division, they would have regular meetings before the plague hit us. I hope when things get back to normal I'll be able to kick up enough dust to start up a West Coast PRS addiction unit here in Cali.

This is one of the best Forum appreciation threads I've seen, good words you've shared here.
Huggy B, I'm in SFBay area. When this is all stay at home thing is over, let me know when and where the West Coast PRS addiction unit meetings are!

Back