thanks ptc

Thanks everyone,the pain isnt as bad now,u all made some good pointers .but there's always a but haha,if i had caused the crack on it my self thats one thing,but after a long two months away from home and waiting for it too come back,and it does then the first time playing it bam spinal tap haha.it is what it is.the only think that worries me is that little chip will get bigger sooner or later.can we call it even now miss karma.ty

So nasty boy you,haaha.but anyhoot yes i put my prs on ebay. and then i thought of being with out it ,so now i go to remove it and Ebay tells me there will be a charge if i end the listing.i say no prob,so i revised the sale price so high aint no one in there right mind that will buy it now,i have 5 ppl watching it. I wish i could see there face when they see new price.i know thats mean,its just friendly ganter.i just can't live with out it. Cursed or not doesnt matter...ok why is it when a fender strat gets scratched and banged around real badly big chips on them,some ppl put the scuffs on it them selves to make it look worn in, its not a leather jacket.but now you do the same too a prs and it looks horrible.HOW YA DOIN...

Glad you came around! I say it on ebay and was gonna message you, you're doing the right thing.

You would hate yourself forever if you sold that guitar, At this point you and that guitar are joined for eternity.

If you are really set on selling a PRS, buy one you really dislike and sell that one. Good luck finding one your dislike that much - but think of all the fun you're gonna have trying a few!

I'm one of the watchers…was anxious to see if you actually went ahead with selling it...glad you came around!!!

I was playing with my guitar yesterday,and i got say we got along great. It gave me the tone i like ,so when we were done jamming because it was so good to me i gave her a nice soft cleaning, and a polish too.i really think we are gonna start gettin along from here on out.although she was alittle upset with me for putting her on the bay for sale,but after i explained it too her she understood...hey guitars have feelings too.lol...... How ya doin.....

they say you can fix a ding or paint chip with the same color nail polish,i seen a you tube video the dude was saying go buy the same color nail polish ,then take that polish and slightly put a little dab on it let it dry and repeat process next day.........way da ya think. on my guitar its such a tiny litte paint chip,it is so small right before the edge i bet i can have some one look at and they would never spot it..i spotted it while wipeing down the guitar ,and you can only see it under good lighting if you know were too look..so i aint gonna mess with it....maybe a hair line of acrilic just to stop it from spreading. ya i know i spelled acrilic wrong......i think my spellin is gettin a little better,not sure of grammer.lol

Back