THANKS for sending GREENIE BACK, MR. LEESE!

Nice :rock:
I'd love to see Mr. Leese with either Heart or Bad Company sometime.

Love me some Emerald quilt!

Yeah, that Emerald Green is one of my favorite finishes. I love the original jewel color finishes: Royal Blue, Emerald Green, Purple, Scarlet Red... There are a couple of new finishes I like but those old standbys are still gorgeous to me.

11Top...you're (sorta) famous...FF to 10:13! Stumbled upon this last night, and remembered this thread. Very very cool...so actually I don't really recommend FF - watch the whole thing. I love how much he loves his PRSes!

Last edited by a moderator:
11Top...you're (sorta) famous...FF to 10:13! Stumbled upon this last night, and remembered this thread. Very very cool...so actually I don't really recommend FF - watch the whole thing. I love how much he loves his PRSes!

Awesome video. That is one epic coke nail at 6:15, wow!

That was a cool video. I learned a few things watching it.

Very very cool guitar and story...now you have to find some pics of him playing the new one!

CC:
Here are a couple I took that night.

Funny story: Note that in there is no tremolo bar in any of the photos. When Howard shipped greeny back to me, he told me not to bring the whammy bar with his new one because he would simply keep his old bar. So, when he opened up the case on stage, he said, "Oh man, I forgot to bring the bar with me................Oh well, I really only need it to play "Little Wing," which is not on our set list tonight."
So, 2nd encore, guess what they started to play.
:flute: A few chords into the song, Howard acts like he's reaching for the bar, pumped his empty picking hand in and out a couple of times, looked at me in the audience, and raised his upturned palms as if to say "WTF?". :rofl:

Last edited:
I just got around to watching this vid (actually in the middle of it right now at work) and he sure has a nice arsenal of guitars.
As soon as he mentioned the green guitar, I thought of this thread.

Back