Thank you.

I wish Paul was here more. WE would love to be able to pick his brain. Paul you make the best guitars in the world and a lot of people have no clue that you do!

Thanks Paul and all the members of this forum thank you very much for post this massages . Thanks Paul for sharing your best guitar article on guitars . I really like to play guitar but I can`t play . This is an amazing company and it`s such kinds of wonderful product . I hope you will share more instruction about guitars . Paul you building this guitars very beautifully . Keep posting .

Traded in an Ernie Ball Family Reserve for the new PRS Custom 24, after many months of debating it mentally. Couldn't be happier. Been playing for over 30 years and this is the best thing I have held in my hands to create music. Thank you. Rafael.

Thanks a lot for my 1987 CU24, Paul.
The best guitar I owned since more than 30 years.

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for my beautiful 30th anniversary custom 24 in burnt maple leaf dream's can come true my friend

I am amazed that it took me this long to see this thread, but I so want to add my gratitude for the wonderful instruments that I've been privileged to buy. And they all have your name on them! Well, one doesn't but that was before I met my first PRS, and I'm not going back! Thank you, Paul, for your commitment and dedication to excellence and never ending innovation. Live long and prosper.

Thank you Paul. While the one 408 I own is likely to be the only PRS I ever own, it would never have occurred but for a guy who clearly loves to make the best possible instruments and to push the state of the art forward.

Yes. Thank you Paul. You and the company have been an inspiration to me for a very long time. Haven't always owned a PRS guitar, but when I have, it's been like coming home. Best features of old and new together.

Hey, Paul -- Having just taken the plunge and buying my first PRS guitar after playing guitar for more than 50 years, all I can say is thank YOU for an incredible instrument. I'm still kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

Back