Thank you.

Paul

Founder
Hi Everyone!

As 2012 comes to a close, I wanted to say thank you for being here and for sharing your lives and passion. This stuff matters. The forum motivates me. I love seeing so many people using these tools to promote joy in their lives and earn livings. Thank you.

All my best for a Happy New Year.

-Paul

Thank you, Paul!

Your guitars (and amps!) just keep getting better and better!

Last edited:
Paul, you are the Steve Jobs of guitars. Keep innovating and making masterpieces!
Thanks!

edit: creepy avatar btw :)

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;36415 said:

+ a few more! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Your company has been a big part of my life for nearly 20 years. Merry Christmas to all at 380 Log Canoe Circle!

Last edited:
Cheers Paul - all the best to you, your family and everyone at the factory! :cheers:

edit: creepy avatar btw :)

+1

Always thought of Paul as more like this

albert-einstein-tongue-out.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Paul.
Best wishes to you , your family and everyone at PRS
Thanks for building the best guitar I've ever owned :p

:408mt:

This is one AMAZING Company with so much passion for its products. Thank you for the INSPIRATION to continue our musical journeys!!
Blessing to you and yours.....

Paul is IN the building!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Paul and everyone else at PRS and to all the forum members i've had the pleasure to get to know over the past few months!!! :santa:

Here's to 2013! :) :rock:

Were your ears burning? We were just talking about you...

Wow thanks for the message, it means a lot to us here! You just pushed me over the edge, I am now coming to Experience as soon as I can (I live in Tasmania).

See you there! All the best and again thanks for everything!

Justin

Thanks for caring about your company Mr. Smith, your instruments are truly inspiring. All the best to PRS in 2013!

Back