Thank-You Shawn

Shawn,
I would like to Thank you as well. You have always been there to help guys like Zilmo, 11top, & myself............................... I sincerely appreciate you, as do these other guys!

Shawn,

I've never met you, nor any other members here, in person, but I hope to be able to remedy that someday. But based on what I read here, and see on YouTube, I dig you. You seem like a good guy. So thanks for that.

Goldtop/Lloyd

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, I sincerely appreciate your kind words. As much as I would love to bask in a "you like me, you really like me" moment, I have to give the credit to the 200+ hard working men and women at PRS. They are the ones who make the trains run on time.

Thank you everyone, I sincerely appreciate your kind words. As much as I would love to bask in a "you like me, you really like me" moment, I have to give the credit to the 200+ hard working men and women at PRS. They are the ones who make the trains run on time.

Nicely put, Shawn. You're a class act.

Yet another example of why I feel like in the guitar-and-amp-making world, there's PRS and then there's everybody else. I have no doubt that there are great people at every company, but there just seems to be something a bit more special about PRS. They all seem to be so passionate and dedicated. So focused on the right things.

So thanks to you Shawn and to everyone at PRS who give their all to making the instruments we love and enjoy.

Goldtop

Back