Thank You! New alltime record!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
I could joke here, but would rather encourage you to simply embrace who you are and be comfortable with it. Seems you’re making strides. Positive vibe and love for you man.

Uhhh, your starting to freak me out mano_O DTR did you join another cult?!!:eek: Pro Tips: #1. Don't join a cult. #2. Don't go home and change into your tracksuit and Nikes. Ya, know the ones that match the 38 people that you share a room full of bunk beds with?o_O #3 if anybody tells you to eat the funny tasting apple sauce and go to bed util the Motherhip arrives.

Did you just publicly admire a squ...squi..aqui..heck I can't even say it:eek:.SMH!

Oh! and seeing as how you were the first one on here that reached out to me...you're a ringer for most liked forum bro in my book...written in the crayon of ypur choice of course.;)

You went visual out of choice!;)

It couldnt be helped...I hear Speedo and it engages my already overly sensitive gag reflex...the same thing happens whenever I hear the word uni-thong or JM name mentioned...both post have traumatized me for llife....

Hyperbolic

Hey, hey hey... Be nice to @11top can't help it...no need for name calling..;):p

DTR did you join another cult?!

"I'm, the cult of personality"

Did you just publicly admire a squ...squi..aqui..heck I can't even say it:eek:.SMH!

Classic Vibe Strat was all the rage a few years ago. Really good strat for $350

Oh! and seeing as how you were the first one on here that reached out to me...

you were drowning. I reached out a hand. Wrote a little song about it. Wanna hear it? Hear it goes."

It couldnt be helped...I hear Speedo and it engages my already overly sensitive gag reflex..

Well that's not very nice. I thought my Speedo pic was very tasteful. I'm going to have to see if Casi is still around so she can give us a real answer instead of all this nonsense about gagging and all. I mean, I guess if she says it's gag-worthy, I'll accept it, but I'm not taking you and Steves word for it just yet. :D

Maybe I can help...normal is one of the llsettings on a washing machine.

Here's something even scarier. In with guys who have 3, 4, 5 or 6 PRS guitars being built for them right now, you and I may be the most "normal" guys here! o_O Well, at least "guitar budget-wise."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back