Thank You! New alltime record!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5962

Thank you PRS forum. Thanks to you, I’ve set what is at least a “personal best” and what may be a world record. I’m checking with moderators now to see if I got the world record and will advise.

Today after working outside all morning, I came in for some lunch and when I checked in I had a bright red “28” in the “likes” alert! Even when I get off my meds and start talking crazy, I’ve NEVER had 28 before. But wait, it get’s better. I only had a brief moment and naturally I was wondering if I said something really goofy late last night, as sometimes happens, and perhaps that was how I got all this love. So I start checking and I didn’t find anything radical.

But while I was checking what the “likes” were, I got 2 more! Meaning 30 for the day! So, we go eat, come back, celebrate marital bliss, then go spend the evening on the lake in the kayaks. Beautiful evening, perfect weather, great night. Get home after dark, shower, log on and have 11 more likes!!!!

Boys, that’s 41 likes in one day. Now, I know you popular guys may be used to this, but for me this is definitely a new personal best. And of course, it has me feeling pretty good about myself right about now.

So, THANK YOU PRS Forum! You’ve made my meger existence suddenly seem more important, and given me a sense of self worth that I haven’t known since I got my notary public certification. And now that I’ve experienced this high, I’ll do my best to give even more “likable” posts in the future!

H, you don’t need “likes” from us to know you are the most popular, speedo wearing, canoeist, that we all know ;):D
Truth....well, he's the only speedo wearing, canoeist I know. Not much competition :D

Hold up fellas...before DTR has to pull his "most popular" card and have y'all bouced...HE's a Speedo wearing, KAYAKER...carry on...

You're welcome DTR...

HEY! wait minute...his popularity has turned me into one of his toadies! What the :eek: How did this happen?!

Back