TGS HD ~~~PRIVATE STOCK ELECTRIC UNPLUGGED ACOUSTIC DEMO~~~

TGSCAN

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a really impressive demonstration! Those things ring like bells. Awesome.

Huge thumbs up for doing that.

Tell me more about the duo-board deal, Brent. Have any graphics to help illustrate the point?

Here's a link to the guitar from his site. You can see the duo-board pretty well in some of those pictures.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;56490 said:
Oh I see. Thanks.

Anytime my man. I've heard this guitar in person during a trip with Brent to The Vault. Incredible in every way. Not the mention the first of it's kind from PRS.

Way cool, great resonance.

A little disappointing that Brent's mindless noodling
is better than my concentrated playing... :violin:

Very Cool Brent!! Thanks for the Demo. I always wondered what the obeche sounded like. Very resonate.

Most welcome guys !!.... the stuff is LOUD !!! .. and plugged in it has loads of clarity and also loads of BOTTOM end punch and tightness, especially with higher gain settings.

Last edited:
Most welcome guys !!.... the stuff is LOUD !!! .. and plugged in it has loads of clarity and also loads of BOTTOM end punch and tightness, especially with higher gain settings.

My Obeche with 408's loves high gain. So clear. So articulate. It's my "snake in the grass" guitar. Get bit by OBECHE!!! Chomp. Chomp.

Back