TGS + BRAZILIAN ROSEWOOD + THE VAULT + DAY AFTER SUPERBOWL =

I just saw on Brent's Site that he took ALL the necks.
Happy building.
It is going to be a spectacular spring.

Mark my words. When you see what TGS+PRS helped people accomplish this trip you are going to weep. I am talking spiritual experience.

Mark my words. When you see what TGS+PRS helped people accomplish this trip you are going to weep. I am talking spiritual experience.

I wish I could have been there!! I am pretty sure I will weep when I get my guitar. :D

Brad,,,he is slammed...he's working on over 20 PS build orders simultaneously. I know, when he confused the price of mine ith the price of a much more expensive one.

Try him at http://www.theguitarshop.ca/ or by email below....

if he hasn't responded to your call yet....he's fast with internet communicate....we did out last build without exchanging a word other than by email...

Email = [email protected],

Brent, I called and left you a message. :)

Brad,,,he is slammed...he's working on over 20 PS build orders simultaneously. I know, when he confused the price of mine ith the price of a much more expensive one.

Try him at http://www.theguitarshop.ca/ or by email below....

if he hasn't responded to your call yet....he's fast with internet communicate....we did out last build without exchanging a word other than by email...

Email = [email protected],

And he had to close the shop very early yesterday to get everybody home and out of the storm.
But Doc is right - email is a good option, that is how we usually communicate if I'm not walking into the store.

Brad....I had a question about my build, which I sent him this AM...and reminded him that you had left a message and were waiting to hear back.

We got over a foot of snow in NJ. How did you do, MAPete??? Heard you guys in near Boston were north of 2 feet of snow.

Thanks, gents. I just wanted to make sure Brent got the message. :) I know I'm late to the party, but I just saw the posts about the BRW and almost fell outta my chair.

Thanks, gents. I just wanted to make sure Brent got the message. :) I know I'm late to the party, but I just saw the posts about the BRW and almost fell outta my chair.

I am quite sure that he has a few remaining from the 27 he reserved. I know of about 4 other people who have reserved their builds alread using the BRW necks....I'm sure there are plenty of others, but I'd be surprised if he didn't have a few waiting to be chosen and spec'ed.

My contribution....

get-attachment.jpg

This is the sample that sent me into a frenzy....

get-attachment-6.jpg

And....for those of you who need these samples to be decoded....

get-attachment-1.jpg

I'm hoping so. I'm not exactly sure what I want, but I don't want to lose out on a BRW neck. I'm thinking a DC245 Modern Eagle with Artist III purfling? My only Private Stock experience has been buying existing guitars. I don't wanna do something stupid by being in a hurry. :p

Brent has already replied to my Email question this am in the past 15'....so try him at email, and I am sure that he will respond quickly...I already told him to look for your message Brad. First reserve the wood...then, you can fine tune the specs. BTW..check my wood reserved above...did you know that Brent was my nephew :)

And trust Brent...he has excellent recommendations and knows how to turn your idea into a tangible end-product that makes sense musically and doesn't clash aesthetically (I quote...go with MOP side dots...abalone won't match anything on this guitar Bennett").

Woohoo! Shopping for tops!!!

Fun way to spend a Saturday. share your choices with us when you finally make your decision. So much great stuff to choose from!!

Edit.....and, in relaying your message to Brent...I just managed to add $300 bucks to my current build....it never stops!!

Last edited:
I don't wanna do something stupid by being in a hurry. :p

Brent will take most excellent care of you.

And trust Brent...he has excellent recommendations and knows how to turn your idea into a tangible end-product that makes sense musically and doesn't clash aesthetically (I quote...go with MOP side dots...abalone won't match anything on this guitar Bennett").

Further proof of the above. Regardless of how sure I thought I was I don't think I have ever made a selection without asking Brent's opinion. The guy is revered for a reason.

Woohoo! Shopping for tops!!!

Woohoo indeed! Welcome to the run Brad.

Back