TGIF

gush

Where is that speedo pic
I am glad this week is over. Been running my butt off most of the year but this week put me front and center with the colder weather. It hasn't been super terrible but Thursday I had to swap out a load cell on a truck scale in NE Iowa and the wind had a bite to it.

Next week should be better as I have a bunch of work to do at FedEx Ground in Cedar Rapids so I'll be inside.

I have Friday off and will meet my friend Bodia for lunch and I'll finally get that sweet HB in my hands!!!!!! Oh yeah BABY!!!!

Since I'll be busy recording I decided to let my Chicago friends have my ce22 with dragon 1s fo a while. Bodia has never played dragon 1 pickups so we'll fix that. It will not compete with the fabulous guitars he has but it might turn into him searching for something. Who knows????

I welcome all of my Chicago friends to play it or gig it or whatever. Don't want to sell it but you guys can have at it .

Got a gig on Friday night then I'm taking my girl to San Diego for a few days. We got married there 17 years ago so this will be the first time back since then.

My wife has had the craziest year in real estate which means not a lot of time off so once we get out there its party time!!!!

Don't bother calling or writing because I'm going to be a good kind of busy!!!!

Sorry I’m not able to make it out, gush. I had planned on coming out this summer, but I have Paco on Friday.

she said “I thought you wanted to meet a bunch of your invisible friends.”

tumblr_puulx3L5pJ1tdvinao7_r1_250.gif

Back