Testing out my MIRA with new Diezel Einstein 100W

stevan5150

I am using a Mesa Grid Slammer in the front with gain turned down and volume up and tone at noon. I don't use it alot but you can tell when i kick it one for a little more saturation. Both channels are set to mode 2 eq on both are at noon. Really happy with the versatility of this amp, I am a Mesa guy until I die. But I wanted something with a different tonality and this one is definitely it. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds nice, Stevan! I like the woody sound of the guitar, you can really pick that tone up through the amp.

Sounds nice, Stevan! I like the woody sound of the guitar, you can really pick that tone up through the amp.

That is so true! I haven't tried any others through it yet, I want to try my HB2 and my Tremonti soon and see how beastly it can get.

I love the way you play. Sounds fantastic! If I get anywhere near your tone with my upcoming Diezel, I will be thrilled. Ordered a VH4 nearly 2 weeks ago. Still have 2 to 4 weeks left to go!

Closed back cab? Would love to hear more of the combination if you get a chance.

Kevin

I love the way you play. Sounds fantastic! If I get anywhere near your tone with my upcoming Diezel, I will be thrilled. Ordered a VH4 nearly 2 weeks ago. Still have 2 to 4 weeks left to go!

Closed back cab? Would love to hear more of the combination if you get a chance.

Kevin

Thanks so much for the kind words!
From what i know the VH4 is a beast of an amp, I have never personally played one. One thing that i have heard from other Einstein owners is it can get that high gain nastiness that the vh4 and herbert is know for. I have just noticed that the older i get the more i want the dynamics in my playing to show. So i love gain set to where the harder i hit it the more nasty it gets. I am sure you will be more than happy with your VH4...beware these amps are extremely heavy weight wise! And yeah it is a closed back cab

Thanks so much for the kind words!
From what i know the VH4 is a beast of an amp, I have never personally played one. One thing that i have heard from other Einstein owners is it can get that high gain nastiness that the vh4 and herbert is know for. I have just noticed that the older i get the more i want the dynamics in my playing to show. So i love gain set to where the harder i hit it the more nasty it gets. I am sure you will be more than happy with your VH4...beware these amps are extremely heavy weight wise! And yeah it is a closed back cab

Your emphasis on dynamics is easily noticeable and much appreciated!

Must have watched that video a dozen times now, haha. Amp sounds killer, tasty playing. Sometimes I see/hear the stuff players on hear post and I think, why do ya'll gotta be so far away

Back