Terror Twins Tour 35th Anniversary edition

veinbuster

Zombie Three, DFZ
Since I’m not going to Stevensville this spring to meet my buddies, I’m going to do a bit of a tour - after the health situation settles.

The parameters are pretty simple: a circuit I could drive over 3 or 4 days. 3 or 4 interesting guitar shops along the way. A couple good places to eat. Bonus for high quality craft beer.

So...I’m open to suggestions. Exact timing to be determined, but just hit me up with ideas. I haven’t talked to the other terror twin yet, but he’s usually up for an adventure.

Ish Guitars in Syracuse NY, followed by dinner at the original Dinosaur BBQ. Possibly a jaunt through the largest mall on the east coast.
They look worth visiting and I’d give BBQ a go and see how it compares to Austin and St Louis.

Not too far from Northeast Music Centre or Brian’s, which isn’t far from John Mann’s Guitar Vault.

Boulder/Denver, CO. Wildwood guitars nearby, one of the craft beer capitols of the country, great whiskey and other spirits. Dive tacos or great tacos. Indian food, galore. I'll host a mini jam...

You could swing by Hans' old house while you are out here.

Did I mention tacos and whiskey?

Since I’m not going to Stevensville this spring to meet my buddies, I’m going to do a bit of a tour - after the health situation settles.

The parameters are pretty simple: a circuit I could drive over 3 or 4 days. 3 or 4 interesting guitar shops along the way. A couple good places to eat. Bonus for high quality craft beer.

So...I’m open to suggestions. Exact timing to be determined, but just hit me up with ideas. I haven’t talked to the other terror twin yet, but he’s usually up for an adventure.

Cool! It's a gazillion miles
*edit*(Kilometers)away but, a trip to Barbers Motorsports Park or even Fame Recording Studio/Muscle Shoals Sound would be awesome spots. Longshot, but it would be great to meet the TTs or any of you guys in person!

The closest place to me with the best guitars is in Stevensville, MD.... :oops:
But I love a good road trip. Met up with some guys at Sweetwater last year but I didn't stay long enough to spend any money.
Won't do that again. :)
I’ve never been to Garrett Park.
Washington Music must be close to you and I remember Appalachian being pretty cool.

Cool! It's a gazillion miles
*edit*(Kilometers)away but, a trip to Barbers Motorsports Park or even Fame Recording Studio/Muscle Shoals Sound would be awesome spots. Longshot, but it would be great to meet the TTs or any of you guys in person!
I love Barber - I spent at least 5 days on a motorcycle on that track and somehow never went to the museum.
I do plan to ride Natchez Trace this fall, so if you’re within shouting distance of that we can meet up.

Have you ever eaten Primanti Brothers?

zKqwXJAG_400x400.jpg

Back