Tele?!?!

Wow! I've seen a few outright bans, but they were for very flagrant abusive posts. What did you do, point out that Satanic Music is still "P&W", just to a different deity?
Wait, that's literally in my signature on TGP and nobody has done anything about it yet.

I did get slapped on the wrist once for a post about such things, but nevermind that.

Lol! Howie’s name in print!

Things are gonna start happening to you…. Now!

56fbf50b-0003-4c33-b9d7-1912f1bb2938_text.gif

Neh, this does not work for me. A Tele is not dentisty enough for PRS. However they might get a lawsuit, so the PRS Tele might be enough of a lawyer guitar after all.

So all is well

Not near enough Tele in this one to warrant a lawsuit.. wait since when did a lawyer need a good enough reason?
It was written with a heavy wink in mind. But it did not stop Gibson, so sadly you might be right.

Conceptually, considering the Singlecut and the SS this seems legit to me as something PRS might do, although whether it's a good idea or not is debatable. Six pages ago I thought it must just be a CE neck on a luthier-made body, but the specifics; the Narrowfields, what definitely looks to be the Vela bridge, the distinctive PRS cutaway, also from some angles in the pics and vids it looks like there might be that tiny little 'point' on the upper bass side bout that the Starla has. I can't see a luthier built one-off body incorporating all those elements, so for my money this is actually from PRS.

I'm pretty curious. I've had five or six Teles, and I always wanted to like them more than I actually did, consistently having issues with some basic aspect of them. Fender has tweaked and modified the design here and there, and there's been improvements, but they're sort of hamstrung by their own heritage. PRS would have a much freer hand to create a truly evolved and perfected Tele. The Vela bridge is a masterpiece as a perfected Tele bridge, so it does make sense to address all the other shortcomings in what is arguably the most original and long-lasting iconic electric guitar design.

Hmmm...

Back