Ted Nugent zebra prs info

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0HMI7nw48aq-nXOFUcd-bNoKQ#Dollard-des-Ormeaux_-_FairviewDoes any one have info on these CE 24 models from the early 90s? Are they rare and how many where they limited?

A buddy of mine has a guitar like that. As I understand it, Ted Nugent ordered a bunch of these more affordable versions of the Zebra stripe guitar you see in videos like "Can You Take Me High Enough" by the Damn Yankees. It seems to me that he was going to essentially offer them for sale as one of his many branded products. However, I don't think the concept ever caught on. They are rare, and I'd love to have one, but even as a long time fan of Uncle Ted, I personally wouldn't pay any more for one than what a used CE would go for without the zebra stripes. To make things worse, photos of my friend's guitar got swiped off the Internet by a counterfeit house overseas (China I presume) and used to deceive people into buying fake Ted Nugent guitars. PM me your email address and I'll send you a picture of my friend and i and the guitar I'm talking about.

I seriously considered ordering one custom made for me as a Private Stock but later decided that I really didn't want one THAT bad.

Back