TC electronics flashback delay

Anyone using flashback delay if so what do you think

I have the standard Flashback. Overall, I'm very happy with it. I've used the MXR Carbon Copy before as well as a couple of the Boss delays and settled on the Flashback. I love the versatility of it and the Toneprint is fun to mess around with as well. My only complaint would be the lack of ability to set a favorite, however, for the price, I definitely think it's the best delay on the market.

I have an Alter Ego...which for all intents and purposes is a Flashback with a couple tone prints embedded...I absolutely love it.

Highly recommend based on it's versatility.

Iam using the wampler faux tape echo can't quit bond with it anyone else using this particular pedal.

I had the Wampler in 2012, then gave it to my son.
I have two Flashback delays, the big 4X, and the smaller one for bass.
I like them both.

both_pedal_boards_1200x800.jpg

I've had the Flashback, and it's an excellent piece of gear. I'm a fan of TC Electronic reverbs and delays in the studio, too.

I have the Flashback and think it's great, the looper function is also a handy addition. The Tri-Chorus toneprint is nice to have and means I don't need a separate chorus pedal.

I had one and traded it for a Boss DD7. I have a Tapestry Audio Time Traveler to control my delays and my chorus via external tap functionality. The Flashback lacks that capability.

The Flashback sounded great. The 2290 setting is great for a classic U2 sound. I liked the delay but just needed some extra functionality.

Back