TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
You may have seen the small Ditto looper that came out last year, they now have version Two out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've almost bought the original Ditto Looper at least 3 times in the last month. And this comes out. I love the simplicity of the original Ditto, but I really like some of the features of the X2. I don't know what I'm going to do now.

I have the original ditto looper and it's excellent.

I used to have the 4 button Digitech Jamman Stereo pedal but I found it too complicated to use!! It actually spent most of it's time in its box because I couldn't be bothered to find out how to use all the functions (lazy i know!!) It was too much pedal for me!!

The original ditto looper pedal offers everything I want from a looper and nothing I don't want. Another advantage is that it's tiny so it takes up very little space on a pedal board. The new version is obviously a bit bigger so keep that in mind if space is a consideration?

It has been nearly three times that I have purchased the original Ditto Looper. The simplicity of the same is extremely heartening, as well.

Back